OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what is there along with his regression?

His quality of pass catchers

The "hanging out to get killed" is bs as well.......he is fitting into windows as those WRs have a tick to turn and brace for the hit....go back and watch the film.

Its just not true

John, this is becoming laughable.

He hasn't been fitting it into windows, he's been missing his targets by a wide margin, hanging out his receiver to absorb huge hits because they are fully extended, and the ball is getting their late to boot meaning the don't have a chance to protect themselves.

The limited WR corp has nothing to do with Tyrod's level of suck. He is inaccurate and his processing speed is similar to the sloths working at the DMV. He makes some good plays with his legs and offers a reasonable floor at the QB position. This is not a guy you pay 27 million and limit the rest of your roster, he is not good enough to win games and make up that difference.

How can anyone who understand football even say such a thing

Of COURSE lack of talent at the pass catcher position is gonna affect this......he puts balls right on recievers and they DROP them.....

How can anyone who understand football even say such a thing

Of COURSE lack of talent at the pass catcher position is gonna affect this......he puts balls right on recievers and they DROP them.....

ESPN lists 2 balls as being dropped today.

If this were baseball you'd be insisting that every wild pitch was a passed ball.

Cmon man, thats bull ****. Goodwin fell weird, wasnt even hit on that play, and bounced the back of his head off the turf. Was in no way Taylirs fault

Incorrect.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Letting go of a perfectly capable QB and judging him on his play with WRs that would not make another NFL roster is incredibly foolish. If this happens, hello 20 years with no playoffs. May have a QB nearly as good by then... But most likely not. He makes our offensive lines pass blocking look amazing. How many times is he scrambling out of tackles. I would say he is THE BEST scrambling QB in the NFL and would have probably 20-30 more sacks if it was anyone else. The Bills win too many games and found a top half quality QB... Sign him and use every Draft pick on WRs.

ESPN lists 2 balls as being dropped today.

If this were baseball you'd be insisting that every wild pitch was a passed ball.

I saw four. Tate had one go through his hands, Powell had one slip away. Hunter dropped one, and Bush dropped one. I like to know espns criteria for drops

Cmon man, thats bull ****. Goodwin fell weird, wasnt even hit on that play, and bounced the back of his head off the turf. Was in no way Taylirs fault

Sure it was. An accurate and on time pass means Goodwin does not have to jump for a pass that was thrown too high to make it contested.

Sure it was. An accurate and on time pass means Goodwin does not have to jump for a pass that was thrown too high to make it contested.

Correct. Goodwin had the corner 7 yards behind him and a window for any NFL caliber QB to drill a pass in to him infront of the safety. TT floated it out there and lead him directly into a human torpedo.

Oh my god, stop it. Goodwin is a professional Athlete, and he fell like my three year oldtrying to climb the cabinet sreaching for the cookie jar. That was on Goodwin

You know what is there along with his regression?

His quality of pass catchers

John I'm sorry. I get where you're coming from and I try to cut him some slack but the issues he has literally have nothing to do with who is catching passes. He's having a hard time realizing actual pressure versus imagined, his throws are not accurate. Can it be improved? I hope so but right now he's just not showing the progress he needs to show to have us believe that he's the guy