Lauren Tannehill or Giselle Bundchen, please vote!

Personally I think the mother of Tom Brady's bastard son is attractive. I find it curious that he kicked her to the curb for some broad that has a man's face but to each his own

:30- :45

Yes, Bridget Moynihan. She's gorgeous.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Rob Johnson has a hottie somewhere. I'm going to blindly pick her over these two. Google is not good to either QBs.

Edit: Holy cow, good for you Matt Stafford!!!!!!

I'd say good for the chick who marries the multi millionaire football player. These dudes can pick and choose.

And I never got the obsession some had with Tannehill's wife. And Giselle might be slightly overrated but she has more money than him. For that, I choose her.

Side note, if the Bills are smart, they should fly Leonardo DiCarpio in and have him on their sidelines taunting Brady.

I'm sure Rob Johnson has a hottie somewhere. I'm going to blindly pick her over these two. Google is not good to either QBs.

Edit: Holy cow, good for you Matt Stafford!!!!!!

:thumbdown:

She goes from super hot:

Kelly-Hall-Bullgog-cheerleader-picture.j

To super skanky:

Kelly-Hall-Kiss.jpg

Implants should be outlawed.

For the millionth time, Gisele Bundchen IS NOT HOT. She is kind of pretty and like 6 feet tall and super skinny. I have seen way better looking girls today and I am in South Dakota right now. She is the classic case of the emperor with no clothes if there ever was one.

You're reaching. There are no hot chicks in SD, especially ones worth billions of dollars.

For the millionth time, Gisele Bundchen IS NOT HOT. She is kind of pretty and like 6 feet tall and super skinny. I have seen way better looking girls today and I am in South Dakota right now. She is the classic case of the emperor with no clothes if there ever was one.

This is a lie.