Who will be the top 3 receivers this week?

NoName

dd

With Watkins obviously out and Woods likely out, who will start opposite Goodwin? Is it Hunter? And if it is Hunter, who is the #3 receiver?

In all of my years watching the Bills (nearly 30), I have never seen them so weak at receiver.

Goodwin as a #1???

dd

With Watkins obviously out and Woods likely out, who will start opposite Goodwin? Is it Hunter? And if it is Hunter, who is the #3 receiver?

In all of my years watching the Bills (nearly 30), I have never seen them so weak at receiver.

Goodwin as a #1???

where were you when Goodwin and tj graham were starting against the Jets.

Top 3 will be a combination of Hunter,Goodwin, Powell. But clay and o'leary will get targeted the most

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

where were you when Goodwin and tj graham were starting against the Jets.

Top 3 will be a combination of Hunter,Goodwin, Powell. But clay and o'leary will get targeted the most

That was one game......and entering the season, the Bills receiver core that year with Lee Evans and crew was strong than this year's. I'm still not certain Goodwin and TJ Graham started that game.....anyways, I hope Watkins and come back soon....and I hope Woods only misses one.

Hopefullly we take some deep shots to Goodwin and hunter to give our running game some breathing room. If I'm miami I'm playing my cbs on an island and selling out to stop the run. We need TT to show some of that deep ball magic this week

That was one game......and entering the season, the Bills receiver core that year with Lee Evans and crew was strong than this year's. I'm still not certain Goodwin and TJ Graham started that game.....anyways, I hope Watkins and come back soon....and I hope Woods only misses one.

I don't know what year you're talking about but Evans and Goodwin did not overlap. Not even close. Edited by metzelaars_lives

Yep. The Goodwin and Graham game was Marrone and EJs first year.

At least they had both been in the system all year. The difference here I suppose is we are still getting Hunter up to speed in the playbook.

There is no getting around it - at the start of the season our 4 main offensive playmakers were McCoy, Watkins, Woods and Clay and we all thought we lacked some depth behind them. To play with only one of those 4 (and himself nicked up) is going to be a real challenge.

Going to need some creative game planning and for some unheralded guys and Tyrod to step up.

Stevie, Woods, Goodwin, Graham and maybe Hogan were our WRs that year. Stevie leads the team with 597 yards and 3 tds that year Edited by Not at the table Karlos

Run lost of slants to Clay and maybe Hunter. Use our size. We did this early against the Pats with great success. It allowed us to sustain some long drives when their D was clearly playing the run. They made adjustments in 2nd half and we went away from it. I was surprised Lynn didn't dial up some double moves when the Pats started to sit on the routes.

I think these will be there against the Fish. Go Bills!

Edited by stony