The Bills #1 WR is a guy the Fish just cut

YoloinOhio

His TD total(2) is 1/3 of their team passing TD total(6).

Also the J. Ajayi Y/A stat is pretty funny. What was his shortest run on sunday, 6 yards? averaged 8.1 ypc that game and was 3.8 ypa the first 4 games. I don't think their running got better but the steelers D was worse.

Edited by The Wiz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced its an issue until Tie-Rod shows he can run an efficient passing game. I dont like our chances at all in this match-up. Hopefully The D and S-teams are the difference but I can picture Tie-Rod taking a large dump on the mid-field logo in this game. I hope he makes me eat major crow.

Maybe I don't read the forums enough, but why do you call him Tie-rod?

This is the week Hunter, Clay and Reggie Bush comes back to haunt the Dolphins

What about Touchdown Mike Gillislee? Phins 5th round pick in the '13 draft, cut 9/5/15...

I'm sure he's going to have to carry some of the running load! Let's hope he keeps living up to the nickname.

But what does is signify? Tie-rod......doesn't make any sense. He'll lead the bills to ties? He collects twist ties? He doesn't tie his shoes? I don't get it

When you feel the need to make fun of someone, you find anything you can. Maybe he had a car that continually had a faulty tie-rod and thinks that is a good reason.

Edited by The Wiz

Woods isn't playing and Clay is a TE.

So Goodwin is the new #1 wr? Swell.

I WANT Hunter to be able to carry us at that level but have no idea if he can. The fact that the Fish didn't even think he was worthy of their last WR spot and he's our best (this week) is very scary. From both sides. Theirs are very good.

They cut him intending to resign him after next game because they needed the slot and the GM is terrible; Bills got Steve Tasker that way with Oilers needing his slot for one game.

If you put in a good system, you can plug in players that are not stars and it will succeed. Look at pats. Pats are great at making castoffs be successful. obviously we don't have Brady but I think we can pull it off.

Two words...TOM BUNDCHEN

It doesn't matter who we have on WR. We could have Jerry Rice or Randy Moss and Tyrod wouldn't be able to get them the ball.

Yes because of course Tyrod cannot throw......and the fact that we are a run dom team has nothing to do with his amount of throws

Even though he is good for a couple of TDs a game throwing so far

He doesn't like him.

Not true at all. I like him a lot. I route hard for him. I just call him Tie-Rod to be silly, thats all.

Will "love" him once he shows me he can be an efficient and accurate pocket passer.

I'm OK with Tyrod.

What about Touchdown Mike Gillislee? Phins 5th round pick in the '13 draft, cut 9/5/15...

I'm sure he's going to have to carry some of the running load! Let's hope he keeps living up to the nickname.

Sorry, I was referring to the receiving game. I believe Reggie Bush will have an impact as a receiver out of the backfield this game.

There are 2 that I know of, but why does that matter? The Patriots have several former Dolphins on their roster.

It matters bc some are concerned about going to war with other teams "rejects." (For us former dolphins players).

What im saying is that player x's failure on another team doesnt mean they wont succeed with our coaches and system.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.masslive.com/articles/19369179/new_england_patriots_cleveland.amp?client=safari