Does Shaq get his 1st sack.

Shaq Attack  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Does Shaq gets his 1st career sack in Miami?

• Yes
    • No

No.. someone rips his bum shoulder out of the socket and his career is over after 2 snaps. That's what will happen.

Jesus! dont even play like that!

2870317.jpg

Joey Bosa says 'what you talking about'?

Shaq has the ability and with the other guys around him, i think Shaq will have a shot. Factor in you know Rex is drawing something up to try and give the kid his shot. i think probability is high for a Shaq sack!

This.

I would give my left arm to have their WR corp right now...

I say no. It's hard to be good & get sacks right outta the gate, especially in limited snaps.

nah brehski. Shaqs coming in fresh with a lot to prove and a well schemed defense. Hes gonna make a play or 2. If he doesnt we can blame Miamis OLine cuz it is good when healthy.

Not trying to be. Negative nelly, but how much are you letting rusty guy, who is a rookie get in with Hughes, and LORAX. Hughes has 4 sacks, and Lorax has 8, leading the league, and the team 2nd in the NFL. He is getting some rotational work giving the other two a break, but the liklihood of a sack in his first game is a long shot, no yes, I know how long Tannehill holds the ball.

I do think. He will be a star in the making. LO is 33. Ride him as long as possible with the fountain of youth and he'll get eased in just like Ragland next year, and Adolfis this year.

I think this is a fun question !

Because he has no wear and tear he has an advantage. because it's his first NFL snap he gets the neg hit.

Because he is playing with some very good guys, he gets a pos hit.

because his Coach is an interesting character to say the least, i think they are going to dial something up for him in the first qtr and then late in the game again.

Do not be surprised to see KW JH LA and SL on a third down all coming down hill hard.

Geebus this is a good time to be Bills fan.

The Stars are about to Align. Polar shift has already begun

I tode you

I have hunch that Tanny not getting sacked last week has a lot more to do with Pittsburgh not having a pass rush(tied for 28th in the league in sack total). That ain't happening against Buffalo.

agreed

He was very uncomfortable in his interview with the media. I look at that and see that he is a humble person who isn't cocky.

Im rooting for the kid to be a star.

I would hope we all are !

Go Bills !

I would give my left arm to have their WR corp right now...

I say no. It's hard to be good & get sacks right outta the gate, especially in limited snaps.

Rex's defense puts players in position to use their strenghts though. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Shaq gets one before the day is over. Particularly because he will probably play mostly on passing downs and the Bills front 7 has other, proven, talent the Dolphins will need to account for.

And remember, Shaq can rush standing up from an OLB position, hand in the dirt from the DE position and don't be shocked if Rex lines him up at DT on some passing downs to let him rush from there while leaving Hughes and Alexander in the game. This is why I wanted the Bills to draft Shaq. He's versatile along with his physical talent and intangibles.

Edited by purple haze

Rex's defense puts players in position to use their strenghts though. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Shaq gets one before the day is over. Particularly because he will probably play mostly on passing downs and the Bills front 7 has other, proven, talent the Dolphins will need to account for.

And remember, Shaq can rush standing up from an OLB position, hand in the dirt from the DE position and don't be shocked if Rex lines him up at DT on some passing downs to let him rush from there while leaving Hughes and Alexander in the game. This is why I wanted the Bills to draft Shaq. He's versatile along with his physical talent and intangibles.

My thought was he will get it rushing next to Kyle, inside, on a four man.

Mario is going to be pissed watching some ears pinned attacking from Rex!

Good poll bisonbrigade!!

I voted yes!! The reports sound like Shaq has looked like the player that they have hoped for. The Bills have given Tanny fits (even though Mario was a big reason). Miami's line looked good last week but Pittsburgh's pass rush is garbage. I think that the Bills will get 4 or 5 sacks and Shaq will be in the backfield.

• 5 weeks later...