Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

The non-sand covered female walker who looked like Heath on the bridge was the worst plot point in the history of the show and they've had some doozies.

The best part of that episode was the Talking Dead with Alana Masterson in knee high stockings. Need more of that and less "Last relevant in the 1990s celebrities"

I usually like the slower moving well acted episodes.

The problem with this one was that is was slow moving with average acting. I get they had to establish contact to connect to something later in the story but yawn. I think there are a lot of very good actors on the show. Heath is one of them but he had what, 5 minutes of screen time?

The key card she found at the end was intriguing. I also like the idea of the sniper kid coming back into play later on.

BTW are there any places near DC that have an ocean beach that looks like that?

The non-sand covered female walker who looked like Heath on the bridge was the worst plot point in the history of the show and they've had some doozies.

I like to think that she was Morgan's wife because that would make perfect sense. I haven't seen the first episode in a long time, but she is who came to mind after they showed that woman.

I usually like the slower moving well acted episodes.

The problem with this one was that is was slow moving with average acting. I get they had to establish contact to connect to something later in the story but yawn. I think there are a lot of very good actors on the show. Heath is one of them but he had what, 5 minutes of screen time?

The key card she found at the end was intriguing. I also like the idea of the sniper kid coming back into play later on.

BTW are there any places near DC that have an ocean beach that looks like that?

Virginia Beach perhaps?

Again, another dumb plot point because if they are looking for weapons, they've got Norfolk in the area and it's in really big letters on maps.

I like to think that she was Morgan's wife because that would make perfect sense. I haven't seen the first episode in a long time, but she is who came to mind after they showed that woman.

Looked too fresh to be Morgan's wife. Maybe that person was involved with whatever happened to Heath, it was odd how much she stood out...

Looked too fresh to be Morgan's wife. Maybe that person was involved with whatever happened to Heath, it was odd how much she stood out...

Fear the Walking Dead had a very similar dumb stunt with a lookalike walker this past season. Both were completely unnecessary.

I know it wasn't his wife. She just reminded me of her and it's a fun ludicrous scenario to play out in my mind.

I know it wasn't his wife. She just reminded me of her and it's a fun ludicrous scenario to play out in my mind.

Exceptionally ludicrous, given that she'd have to have visited a stylist and changed her clothes between then and now.

Now I want her to be Morgan's wife, just for that "Wait, what the !@#$?" moment. :lol:

Exceptionally ludicrous, given that she'd have to have visited a stylist and changed her clothes between then and now.

Now I want her to be Morgan's wife, just for that "Wait, what the !@#$?" moment. :lol:

At this point in the story the walkers have been around for a while. It may be that they have some rudimentary industries starting to pop up. It may be bartering. Maybe she got the styling and clothes by helping another one trap a meal.

At this point in the story the walkers have been around for a while. It may be that they have some rudimentary industries starting to pop up. It may be bartering. Maybe she got the styling and clothes by helping another one trap a meal.

Hmmm...good point. By now, the Walker economy should be getting up to speed...