Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he can play, play him. This is the most important game in franchise history. Keep putting Ws in the bank.

I'm in this mindset as well. I think he is more important this week than he is next week. I get the feeling no matter what we do the Pats are always going to beat us if Brady is on the field.

Its a big game but not that big.

It's a game they should win and need to win, next week is a game they are likely not going to win but need to win. Using him in a game they are unlikely to win would be like pumping a dry well.

Edited by The Wiz

I'm in this mindset as well. I think he is more important this week than he is next week. I get the feeling no matter what we do the Pats are always going to beat us if Brady is on the field.

It's a game they should win and need to win, next week is a game they are likely not going to win but need to win. Using him in a game they are unlikely to win would be like pumping a dry well.

I'm confident we can beat the Pats next week (with McCoy). Both games last year were within 1 score. We're at home. The Bills defense is much better this season. The Bills run attack is much better this season as well. And yeh, we already beat them. We shouldn't be scared.

I'm confident we can beat the Pats next week (with McCoy). Both games last year were within 1 score. We're at home. The Bills defense is much better this season. The Bills run attack is much better this season as well. And yeh, we already beat them. We shouldn't be scared.

I think we can win with or without McCoy. In the 2nd game last year Tommy was mauled. He was able to score a whopping 14 points. Kept throwing it into the ground and whining to the refs.

If our D can do that again, it won't matter who we line up at RB.

Defense will be the key in that game.

Just win the one in front of us ...

I'm confident we can beat the Pats next week (with McCoy). Both games last year were within 1 score. We're at home. The Bills defense is much better this season. The Bills run attack is much better this season as well. And yeh, we already beat them*. We shouldn't be scared.

We beat them without Brady was my point.

That makes me scared of them. I agree we did play them well last year but the first game I feel like was a little more of them playing prevent when they were already up 37-13 at the end of the 3rd and the offense was just running the clock.

The second game was a lot closer and think we could look better than we did in that game which would probably net us a win but again, I'm not hopeful.

McCoy out for Sunday.

And then McCoy not out for Sunday. Twitter is a joke. Joe Chenelly (who has been very keen with insider info) reports the Bills are "amused" by widely varying reports of Shady's availability. Too soon to know.

And then McCoy not out for Sunday. Twitter is a joke. Joe Chenelly (who has been very keen with insider info) reports the Bills are "amused" by widely varying reports of Shady's availability. Too soon to know.

FN ESPN is really unreliable these days as a news source.