Any Bills games getting flexed to Sunday night?

freester

Bills/Raiders in W13 has a chance...the current SNF game is Panthers @ Seahawks but if Carolina is out of it and the Bills/Raiders are clearly in the hunt I could see a swap.

I think that's the only realistic opportunity for flexing to Sunday night.

Bills/Raiders in W13 has a chance...the current SNF game is Panthers @ Seahawks but if Carolina is out of it and the Bills/Raiders are clearly in the hunt I could see a swap.

Not to mention a West Coast game is easier to move to 8:30pm eastern time.

What about the Steelers game?

Schedule

Week 8

Pats @ Bills

SNF Eagles @ Cowboys

Week 9

Bills @ Seahawks (MNF, can't be flexed)

Week 10

bye

Week 11

Bills @ Bengals

SNF Packers @ Redskins

Week 12

Jags @ Bills

SNF Pats @ Jets

Week 13

Bills @ Raiders

SNF Panthers @ Seahawks

Week 14

Steelers @ Bills

SNF Cowboys @ Giants

Week 15

Browns @ Bills

SNF Steelers @ Bengals

Week 16

Dolphins @ Bills (Saturday game, can't be flexed)

Week 17

Bills @ Jets

SNF TBD

According to Jack's sched breakdown, the Oakland game is the only one that looks even remotely possible.. Dallas, even if they don't win another game, will never be flexed out of Sunday night. I'm fine with that, though; much prefer Sunday afternoon.

Edited by Ned Flanders

In that particular case, I would welcome it because I freakin' hate 4:00 games....and, it means playing at Oakland at night, which might help this team in terms of weather.

According to Jack's sched breakdown, the Oakland game is the only one that looks even remotely possible.. Dallas, even if they don't win another game, will never be flexed out of Sunday night. I'm fine with that, though; much prefer Sunday afternoon.

I would add week 11 as a possibility. If the Bengals get it turned around and the Packers continue to look like garbage that is. The Bills would also have to still be on their roll. I don't think it will happen but 11, and 13 are small possibilities, week 17 if it is for the playoffs is another possibility. The Rex/Jets, symmetry of last season, and trying to break a 16 year drought would be a lot of story lines for the NFL to sell.