Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

@ChrisBrownBills

LeSean McCoy listed as limited with a hamstring injury. Didn't finish practice. Being evaluated by medical staff. #Bills

Rex - on McCoy - he was tight with the hamstring so we'll see how the medical staff evaluates that. #Bills

Felton also limited with a back injury suffered in practice. Seantrel Henderson did not practice with a back injury. #Bills

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No way he's going full speed in drills with the media watching. No concern at all. Shaq is a full speed, all out effort, relentless beast when the lights come on for real.

That's what I saw in college. That's why he was one of my first choices for that pick.

That drill didn't seem right, though. At the NFL level, a rookie can't half-ass it through practice.

It could have been the drill though. They do some drills at half speed.

That's what I was getting at earlier. Not sure if they were just taking it slow to get the right hand technique down.

It can't be that he just doesn't want to go full speed in front of the media. I would not feel good about that.

Bosa dominated and the Chargers' D is somewhat complex - but not as complicated as Rex's. So it really depends on what kind of shape Lawson is in, and, perhaps more importantly, how familiar he is with the playbook...

And also whether or not he is fully healed. Too many guys get rushed back to the detriment of themselves and the team. You don't want a guy who's never taken an NFL snap concerned about lingering soreness along with everything else going on around him. My guess is that if he does play this weekend, it will be very little.

I hate when he says things and then completely changes it. First, he may play against the Rams. Now , three weeks later he's yet to practice? Also, when asked about Shaq he was definitely going to play when eligible. Now, probably not. Frustrating for a fan.

IIRC Rex said that Dareus was going to play vs Rams before he injured his hamstring on Friday before the game. With Shaq, he said he'll definitely start practicing this week and then they'll evaluate on whether he'll play in the game.

@NickVeronica

Marcell Dareus just spoke with media. Says the hamstring is getting better but still sounds like he's fairly limited. #bills

Dolphins Injury Report
The Miami Dolphins have been without TE Jordan Cameron and Dion Sims due to concussions. They’ve also not had rookie CB Xavien Howard due to a knee injury. It looks like Pro Bowl S Reshad Jones is not only out for this week, but likely the season with a torn rotator cuff.

@NickVeronica

Marcell Dareus just spoke with media. Says the hamstring is getting better but still sounds like he's fairly limited. #bills

Crossing my fingers he is back for this game, but really Bills need him as close to 100% as possible for the NE-SEA-CIN run -- so if he's out against MIA I won't be too upset.

Bills Today: LeSean McCoy exits practice with hamstring issue

shady-10-12-feature-1.jpg

Bills feature back LeSean McCoy left practice early after what head coach Rex Ryan called a "tight hamstring." He was being evaluated by the team's medical staff post practice.

Felton, Henderson, McCoy added to injury list

The Bills already had a good-sized injury list. They had to add to it on Wednesday.

OT Seantrel Henderson did not practice due to a back injury and FB Jerome Felton and RB LeSean McCoy both left practice early with back and hamstring issues respectively.

Miami claims DE Williams off waivers

The Dolphins added another defensive end named Williams to their roster Wednesday. Miami announced they have been awarded defensive end Nick Williams off waivers from the Kansas City Chiefs and have placed safety Reshad Jones on injured reserve.

@TodaysPigskin

CvGOvAJVYAAm3cV.jpg

Gase Meets With Media (14:43)
Dolphins Head Coach Adam Gase met with the media Wednesday in Davie to discuss this Sunday's upcoming game against the Bills.

Tannehill: "It Takes Everyone" (5:12)
Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill met with the media before practice in Davie on Wednesday. Hear what Ryan had to say about preparing to face the Bills on Sunday.

@JoeBuscaglia

5 non-Shady notes and takeaways from Rex Ryan/ #Bills practice today... including a couple of notes on Shaq Lawson: https://t.co/N6cHPItRNV

1) Shaq is back, but will he play?

2) An interesting view of Lawson during practice

3) Bills not “overly concerned” about Clay, Woods

4) Dareus gets a “hopeful” tag

5) Rex doesn’t go anywhere near Mario talk

Cohen: Losing Jones A Tough Blow
By Andy Cohen - miamidolphins.com

There is no denying that this will test a defense that had put together perhaps its finest game against the Steelers.

It's No Easy Task To Replace Reshad
By Alain Poupart - miamidolphins.com

Losing a Pro Bowl safety is a big loss, no doubt, for the Dolphins, but Michael Thomas and Walt Aikens are ready for the challenge.

Culliver Excited To Be Back Working

Culliver’s first appearance in a Dolphins practice came exactly 10 weeks after he was signed.

Dolphins-Bills Wednesday Injury Reports

Running back Arian Foster (hamstring) and linebacker Jelani Jenkins (groin) both remain on the injury report, but they both were listed as full participants in practice Wednesday.

NOTEBOOK: Tannehill Finding Success On The Long Ball; Other Notes

Tannehill stands fourth among quarterbacks in the NFL in average yards gained per pass attempt at 8.11.

Watch: LeSean Injury Update, Shaq Practices (1:59)
Bills' Insider Chris Brown runs through the latest injury updates and what to expect from LB Shaq Lawson after his first NFL practice.