You want to protest Kap? HEre is how you do it logically

you do realize he is protesting mostly because the police are almost never prosecuted. its also DAs don't wanna jail police because they work together so why would they wanna jail them.

No he doesn't seem to realize. And like a good number of people does not seem to want to realize. Which is a big part of the problem.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do realize he is protesting mostly because the police are almost never prosecuted. its also DAs don't wanna jail police because they work together so why would they wanna jail them.

Almost never? :lol: I'll give you the higher rates of acquittal, but the police have special considerations for the use of force than the average person being prosecuted for murder. That's not to say that they are protected, but they have reasons, and those reasons are given consideration.

I'm going to run a hypothetical by you fine folks -

A black family is sitting in the front row of the Bills game on Sunday. They decide to stay seated for the National Anthem.

Will they be able to do that without repercussion, or will the overwhelmingly white crowd respond violently?

No hypothetical necessary. It literally happened in the Rockpile at the Cardinals game. No one said a word to them. :thumbsup:

Don't boo him. Ignore him! Get silent and turn your back whenever his name is mentioned or said over the loud speaker.

The Chinese do that each time the Japanese national teams are introduced in China. They just turn their backs and remain deathly silent. And the Chinese have more of an ax to grind with the Japanese (Rape of Nanking, launching two aggressive wars against China in forty years that cost the lives of almost 40 million Chinese people) and any of you have with Kap.

So, if you want to protest him at the game for daring you speak is mind (whatever the reason), just remain silent. It's that simple. Any protest gives his cause more press. Remaining silent, or just ignoring him completely, does nothing but show what he is doing means nothing.

Interesting but that is not the American way, I will boo heartily if I get tix

A black family is sitting in the front row of the Bills game on Sunday. They decide to stay seated for the National Anthem.

Will they be able to do that without repercussion, or will the overwhelmingly white crowd respond violently?

For someone that felt compelled to call people in this thread racist without backing up your statement, the above post seems to be a bit, well, racist.

They would mostly be ignored. Some people might mumble words to each other. Maybe someone throws a shout out to poke them. Mostly they will be ignored. Depends on which section of the stadium they are in.

However, if they got up and went in the aisle and took a knee like "the Fro" does, then some fans will probably throw beers at them, yell obscenities and try to provoke one of them into a fight.

And that is because most of the stadium is filled with adult males who have had a few drinks and are much more emotionally aggressive in that state due to the beer muscles effect. It would be like walking into a busy country tavern on a Friday night at midnight and talking politics loudly and passionately. You would be likely to get your ass kicked or at least have someone attempt to do it.

I hope the D-line sings the national anthem when they're lined up. Then uses the excuse "We were just trying to get Kaepernick to down the ball."

Chant USA a lot.

I hope that when one of the Bills' blitzers sack "The Fro" that they stand up and salute the flag for 6-8 seconds instead of their normal celebration. They could also turn to "The Fro" and chant U.S.A - U.S.A a couple times.

That would get inside the quarterback's head and mentally kick him while he is already down which could help the Bills get him completely unraveled.

Plus, if one of those D-lineman does the salute to the flag, that guy will be memorialized in Bills fan memories just like Chandler was when he did the "shoveling snow" move at that Detroit game.

If I was an agent representing one of those guys, I would be on the phone planting that idea in his head.

Edited by PolishDave

I hope that when one of the Bills' blitzers sack "The Fro" that they stand up and salute the flag for 6-8 seconds instead of their normal celebration. They could also turn to "The Fro" and chant U.S.A - U.S.A a couple times.

That would get inside the quarterback's head and mentally kick him while he is already down which could help the Bills get him completely unraveled.

Plus, if one of those D-lineman does the salute to the flag, that guy will be memorialized in Bills fan memories just like Chandler was when he did the "shoveling snow" move at that Detroit game.

If I was an agent representing one of those guys, I would be on the phone planting that idea in his head.

I think many players agree with Kaepernick so I doubt there will be many repercussions during the game

I think many players agree with Kaepernick so I doubt there will be many repercussions during the game

A lot of players do not agree or they all would be taking a knee, but they all respect his decision to protest. Therefore a player disrespecting his protest likely would never happen.

Edited by ricojes

A lot of players do not agree or they all would be taking a knee, but they all respect his decision to protest. Therefore a player disrespecting his protest likely would never happen.

Maybe so guys, but as far as disrespect goes - isn't that what Shady is already doing by getting seats for some police officers for this game? How many other games does he go get seats for cops? Funny timing. Don't ya think?

And, if a player thinks that throwing a salute or chanting USA or saying something else perhaps to Kaepernick is going to help get Kaepernick to make more mistakes or unravel his game, I can see then doing it.

Please don't hold back. Let us know what you really feel.

If you read my post, I did not qualifying the effectiveness of his actions to further his cause, I simply stated that his actions have created a dialog throughout the country.

2 questions

1. Who are you

2. What did you say that thought I was talking about you? I honestly didn't even notice you were here.

I'd treat them the same way I would a white family.I guess iI'm racist

At the panthers game 3-4 dudes had their hats on during the anthem. I told them to take them off. They looked at me. Looked confused. I told them again. They did. I'm racist.

Well lets simply get to him and knock his ass out of the game (legally), and simply be done with him.

Then he will have a reason to take a knee or sit his ass down...

13814058_1110955985649219_4409780614680963862_n.jpg

Monday...

There will be news players went after him extra because of his protest.

If he gets injured it was because he was targeted

There will be a bunch of quips and musings and maybe even a headline that buffalo is racist because he was booed.

Kaep will win because he gets more attention and doesn't care about the score.

Come Monday, buffalo has no chance to look good here, brace yourself.

No he doesn't seem to realize. And like a good number of people does not seem to want to realize. Which is a big part of the problem.

I fully realize that if you stay out of stupid situations and fully cooperate and obey when confronted the the authorities, your odds go way up. Try to disregard instructions, or steal the cops gun, and things just may go downhill. There should be ZERO outcry over a situation like that. Bad shootings certainly happen. Focus on getting justice there, but also recognize when there is some fault on the part of the "victim". Don't act stupidly!

At the panthers game 3-4 dudes had their hats on during the anthem. I told them to take them off. They looked at me. Looked confused. I told them again. They did. I'm racist.

Which brings up an obvious question.

What would you have done if they had not complied with your order?

No hypothetical necessary. It literally happened in the Rockpile at the Cardinals game. No one said a word to them. :thumbsup:

That's pretty awesome that the surrounding Folks kept it cool !

Not sure how you know these things?

But i agree with the second sentence

called them a cowardly !@#$ not deserving of citzenship

I think your method is intimidation, not education.

would have asked them to also. But explained to them why. So they would be doing it for a reason. not , because some loon was looking unbalanced at me

:P

Well, if you say so...