911 Operator hangs up on callers

unbillievable

http://wgntv.com/2016/10/12/911-operator-accused-of-hanging-up-on-callers-aint-nobody-got-time-for-this/

Crenshanda Williams raised suspicion on March 12, specifically, when she allegedly hung up on several callers – the first call was ended immediately after she picked it up.

During the second call, an operator — identified as Williams — is heard answering “Houston 911, do you need medical, police or fire?”

When the male caller responded, “This is a robbery,” Williams is heard sighing before hanging up, according to court documents...

...Police say Williams admitted to disconnecting the calls because she “did not want to talk to anyone at that time.”

Edited by unbillievable

"Investigators tracked down the robbery/shooting caller, who confirmed someone hung up the phone the first time he called in, frustrating him, and he had to call back a second time. By the time police arrived, a person was dead."

I hope they prosecute her to the maximum extent allowable.

I live in Oakland. 911? What's that.

I had my burglar alarm go off at 2:30pm on day. My alarm company asked if I wanted them to call the police and I said yes. Our security cam saw them come and check things out at 4:30am...14 hours later. Now I know it wasn't a 911 call but still The alarm that went off was our motion detector downstairs. They came to the front door, shined a light in our living room and I heard one say: "Nothing looks disheveled." We could have been tied up anywhere or dead. Could they even have bothered to ring to doorbell to check on us? Jesus.