Kaepernick to start on Sunday

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should this thread be locked? Very little of the contents seems to be about football. Its devolved into a discussion about vegan diets and Kap's misguided attempt to please his activist girlfriend.

maybe the thread title should be "Coming Sunday to New Era Stadium in Orchard Park New York, your Buffalo Bills host the San Francisco Vegans and Misguided Attempt to Please His Activist Girlfriend" it has a certain ring to it

I hope he takes a knee for kirk figueroa. Another life taken by those pigs.

Yes, and thanks to Kaep for shedding light on the real problem here. Funny how the NFL is glad to have players expressing a certain political point of view, but when the cowboys wanted to put stars on their helmets for the Police that died over the summer in Dallas, the NFL said absolutely not. strange, that!

I don't disagree...but it's the shootings of unarmed people that are bothering many....

Which essentially can be counted on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher.

Bad shootings occur, there is no question. but to think that it is an epidemic against blacks to specifically target them by the police is to not only to be mistaken, but also to ignore the larger issues that destroy the black communities at much higher rates; black on black murders, horrible job opportunities, and of course the embarrassingly high rate of black children (72%) being born out of wedlock, left to be raised by neighboring gangs.

I'll take Kap seriously about problems in the black communities when he addresses the ongoing problems that lead to high crime in black communities, which naturally leads to a higher number of blacks being targeted by the police in high crime areas.

Kap's thinking is lazy, which is why many people see what he's doing as a diversion.

Yes, and thanks to Kaep for shedding light on the real problem here. Funny how the NFL is glad to have players expressing a certain political point of view, but when the cowboys wanted to put stars on their helmets for the Police that died over the summer in Dallas, the NFL said absolutely not. strange, that!

I suggest you Google kirk

You don't know what you are rambling about. The NFL uniform policy, though very stupid, is very consistent. Requests have to be in like a year ahead of time. It's the same policy that fines D'Angelo Williams for honoring his mother because of breast cancer.

It's stupid but it's consistent.

yeah i know who he is, was being sarcastic. Kaep's convicted to blame cops for all ills, but wont say boo about this guy

Clearly his message is to kill all cops.

Football fans really crack me up sometimes. America's enthusiasm for the NFL has made millionaires out of thousands of young black men in a league that's nearly 70 percent black. Yet a good number of football fans come to forums like this to basically whine about problems with black society (as if they really know). I just find it quite ironic. I'm sure most of our team shares Kaps beliefs too. I guess these guys are just here for your entertainment, as long as they don't talk we're happy.

Football fans really crack me up sometimes. America's enthusiasm for the NFL has made millionaires out of thousands of young black men in a league that's nearly 70 percent black. Yet a good number of football fans come to forums like this to basically whine about problems with black society (as if they really know). I just find it quite ironic. I'm sure most of our team shares Kaps beliefs too. I guess these guys are just here for your entertainment, as long as they don't talk we're happy.

Which other consumer products that you buy do you want to listen to the producers political opinions? You must have really loved when Starbucks did RACE TOGETHER last year. Nothing I want to hear more than some PhD millennial barista's opinion on race matters slung at me at 6:30am

Which other consumer products that you buy do you want to listen to the producers political opinions? You must have really loved when Starbucks did RACE TOGETHER last year. Nothing I want to hear more than some PhD millennial barista's opinion on race matters slung at me at 6:30am

Actually it's not difficult to know what the political beliefs are of most companies products I consume. I just choose to not let it bother me, just like people shouldn't be so obsessed with what Kap thinks. It's like when I listen to music. I like all kinds of music, and musicians are known to get political. I don't dislike a musician because they are liberal or conservative. It's their belief, I'm not going to get all twisted about it. It doesn't matter what they want to think, it's a free country. I also don't give a crap if someone writes "Race Together" or "Keep God in our schools" on my coffee. It doesn't matter to me if the sentiment is conservative or liberal. What matters to me is how each side wants the other to close their mouth. That's why I hate this entire situation. The political situation in our country is toxic. Liberal minded people won't let conservative minded speak, and conservative minded people won't let liberal minded people speak. Every word that is spoken creates an uprising these days, and both sides are to blame. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Sadly, the risk of death is a part of police officer's job description. You aren't supposed to get killed for a tail light being out or for selling cigarettes.

not supposed to resist arrest, fight back or impede an officer from doing his job...

But so great of you to not understand the issue and confuse it with the false narrative that is so much lazier to believe.

not supposed to resist arrest, fight back or impede an officer from doing his job...

But so great of you to not understand the issue and confuse it with the false narrative that is so much lazier to believe.

If it weren't a false narrative, there wouldn't be one at all!

Sadly, the risk of death is a part of police officer's job description. You aren't supposed to get killed for a tail light being out or for selling cigarettes.

Except Cops get attacked/killed for pulling people over for a simple tail light or for stumbling upon someone illegally selling cigarettes.

Their goal is to go home at the end of the day. Obey instructions and out of the hundreds of millions of police encounters, you will turn out fine. Yes, there will be incidents in which it doesn't turn out like it should have, but it isn't an epidemic.

Edited by What a Tuel

Except Cops get attacked/killed for pulling people over for a simple tail light or for stumbling upon someone illegally selling cigarettes.

Their goal is to go home at the end of the day. Obey instructions and out of the hundreds of millions of police encounters, you will turn out fine. Yes, there will be incidents in which it doesn't turn out like it should have, but it isn't an epidemic.

He seems to think it's OK when cops are attacked because it's "in their job description"

Which essentially can be counted on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher.

Bad shootings occur, there is no question. but to think that it is an epidemic against blacks to specifically target them by the police is to not only to be mistaken, but also to ignore the larger issues that destroy the black communities at much higher rates; black on black murders, horrible job opportunities, and of course the embarrassingly high rate of black children (72%) being born out of wedlock, left to be raised by neighboring gangs.

I'll take Kap seriously about problems in the black communities when he addresses the ongoing problems that lead to high crime in black communities, which naturally leads to a higher number of blacks being targeted by the police in high crime areas.

Kap's thinking is lazy, which is why many people see what he's doing as a diversion.

But....that sounds so much harder than taking a knee! And then, it's not all somebody else's fault....

He can do what he wants (within reason), but he seems in over his head without even knowing it.