Kaepernick to start on Sunday

More and more I see the pins lining up to call Buffalo races because we will boo that opposing quarterback. I see the SJW's in full force prep for Monday.

Best part is that you know the private lot table slammers will burn an effigy of kaep and get it on dead spin - which is their goal.

I am vegan , most of my brothers and sisters are, niece , nephew, some friends.,,,,,there is no reason that a QB or any other professional athlete couldn't succeed on a vegan diet. My sister runs full marathons and is vegan. You are ignorant regarding the vegan diet, but it's ok, most people are.

I'll send you free steaks.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am vegan , most of my brothers and sisters are, niece , nephew, some friends.,,,,,there is no reason that a QB or any other professional athlete couldn't succeed on a vegan diet. My sister runs full marathons and is vegan. You are ignorant regarding the vegan diet, but it's ok, most people are.

You should post more about your veganism ITT. There's nothing people are more interested in than your eating habits, especially when you have to jump up and white knight poor Kaep.

You should post more about your veganism ITT. There's nothing people are more interested in than your eating habits, especially when you have to jump up and white knight poor Kaep.

You're the one that has been bringing up Kaep's vegan diet

More and more I see the pins lining up to call Buffalo races because we will boo that opposing quarterback. I see the SJW's in full force prep for Monday.

Best part is that you know the private lot table slammers will burn an effigy of kaep and get it on dead spin - which is their goal.

I'll send you free steaks.

Did you think that one up all by yourself?

I truly doubt he will be offended. I'm sure he gets it all the time. And if he is upset and wants to show his frustration he can just take a knee

Hardly offended. Actually, I don't get it all the time. The poeple I associate with don't comment about my diet and I don't about theirs.

I don't post about my eating habits, I was responding to a comment stating that I don't know any vegans, so I mentioned it to respond. Can you follow that?

Hardly offended. Actually, I don't get it all the time. The poeple I associate with don't comment about my diet and I don't about theirs.

I don't post about my eating habits, I was responding to a comment stating that I don't know any vegans, so I mentioned it to respond. Can you follow that?

I bet you're a riot at parties

You're the one that has been bringing up Kaep's vegan diet

Yeah you and your buddy are really fixated on the one line in a paragraph, talking about how Kaep's focus has mostly been on how to get more attention on Kaep, and maybe not so much on how to halt his downward spiral from a QB perspective. By all means though, if you are being called to white knight veganism on a buffalo bills message board, have at it bro

Ironic that so many fight for the right to carry a gun....and now people are getting shot for carrying a gun

That's a ridiculously simplified vision of something that deserves a more honest discussion. You can do better. Most people can do better.

But they don't because they take what they are told in the news as gospel, and never stay around a month later when the follow up shows what actually happened.

That's a ridiculously simplified vision of something that deserves a more honest discussion. You can do better. Most people can do better.

But they don't because they take what they are told in the news as gospel, and never stay around a month later when the follow up shows what actually happened.

I agree, it is simplified but also true...The Dallas Mayor and Police Chief mentioned this along with open carry makes it difficult for the police to do their job and results in more shootings. I'm willing to discuss this with you. I won't get nasty or resort to name calling like a lot of threads here

if you tell enough knuckle heads they'll say it eventually.

Being vegan in 2916 is a lot different than 1980. Even 1995. Etc. There are a lot of methods and products discovered which can supplement protein. Its amazing how many don't get that.

I agree, it is simplified but also true...The Dallas Mayor and Police Chief mentioned this along with open carry makes it difficult for the police to do their job and results in more shootings. I'm willing to discuss this with you. I won't get nasty or resort to name calling like a lot of threads here

here is a room for you two love birds

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/169012-what-is-better-no-guns-or-more-guns/page-35?do=findComment&comment=4082155

I don't know texas but I'm an IT consultant to Law Enforcement in the NE. I'll tell you this strait up - carry permit holders don't commit crimes, period. The vast vast vast vast vast majority of handgun crime is committed with illicit pistols. Long guns are little different story, but again, the guys you see at the rod and gun club, or at the local gun store, aren't the ones committing crimes.

I don't know texas but I'm an IT consultant to Law Enforcement in the NE. I'll tell you this strait up - carry permit holders don't commit crimes, period. The vast vast vast vast vast majority of handgun crime is committed with illicit pistols. Long guns are little different story, but again, the guys you see at the rod and gun club, or at the local gun store, aren't the ones committing crimes.

My managers ' best man' at his wedding is spending the rest of his life in prison. Former green beret, open carry permit... blew some guys head off in a road rage incident. So at least in this instance, you are incorrect.

if you tell enough knuckle heads they'll say it eventually.

Being vegan in 2916 is a lot different than 1980. Even 1995. Etc. There are a lot of methods and products discovered which can supplement protein. Its amazing how many don't get that.

here is a room for you two love birds

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/169012-what-is-better-no-guns-or-more-guns/page-35?do=findComment&comment=4082155

This comment shows your ignorance about veganism and nutrition in general. Most uninformed people think there is a protein issue with vegans, there is not. I don't take any supplements, my protein level is right where it should be. It's ok that you're ignorant about veganism, just learn to stop talking about it.

Edited by klos63

My managers ' best man' at his wedding is spending the rest of his life in prison. Former green beret, open carry permit... blew some guys head off in a road rage incident. So at least in this instance, you are incorrect.

This comment shows your ignorance about veganism and nutrition in general. Most uninformed people think there is a protein issue with vegans, there is not. I don't take any supplements, my protein level is right where it should be. It's ok that you're ignorant about veganism, just learn to stop talking about it.

Protein on its face? No.

Branch-chain amino acids, carnitine, carnosine, creatine, zinc, B12, D3, DHA, and taurine? Yes.

Great, your anecdote is definitely way better than the reams of actual crime statistics, upon which actual laws and public policy are built, you win again!

Protein on its face? No.

Branch-chain amino acids, carnitine, carnosine, creatine, zinc, B12, D3, DHA, and taurine? Yes.

I disagree. I take no supplements, my labs come back perfect everytime. B12 is the only thing that may be correct here, but even that is questionable. B12 deficiency is extremely rare in vegans.

Great, your anecdote is definitely way better than the reams of actual crime statistics, upon which actual laws and public policy are built, you win again!

are you really that dense? The statement was definitively, carry permit holders don't commit crimes, period. I posted a story that refutes the absolute nature of his comment. He may be correct in the majority of cases, but not 'period'. Can you follow a couple simple posts?

I can see where open carry can make things more difficult for police. But there is a big difference between legally walking around with a gun on your hip, and running away from a police command at the scene of a crime while waving your gun in the air.

Still, the bigger issue is the rush to judgement by many with an agenda to start burning things down.

I can see where open carry can make things more difficult for police. But there is a big difference between legally walking around with a gun on your hip, and running away from a police command at the scene of a crime while waving your gun in the air.

Still, the bigger issue is the rush to judgement by many with an agenda to start burning things down.

I don't disagree...but it's the shootings of unarmed people that are bothering many....

Edited by nucci

I disagree. I take no supplements, my labs come back perfect everytime. B12 is the only thing that may be correct here, but even that is questionable. B12 deficiency is extremely rare in vegans.

are you really that dense? The statement was definitively, carry permit holders don't commit crimes, period. I posted a story that refutes the absolute nature of his comment. He may be correct in the majority of cases, but not 'period'. Can you follow a couple simple posts?

OK, I was speaking from a law enforcement/public policy perspective, from inside the law enforcement community. You're playing contrarian rabbit, which is your right, and seems to line up with your personality otherwise. Good job, I guess?