No Dareus or Sammy? No problem

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was Dareus doing for the month he had off? Advising Nigel how to travel with a concealed weapon? The fact that he couldn't keep himself in shape for his return is the biggest F U to Bills fans.

Watkins - seems like he is made of glass and that is too bad. Can't blame him for that. I think when he was in the games especially with G Ro he was TT's first read and not utilized in different ways. I would like to see what Lynn would do with him. It reminds me of Carolina last year. They lose Benjamin and Cam has to spread it around. Now it seems that Cam is too focused on KB and is more predictable.

Without Watkins TT spreads it around and is not as predictable, which ultimately translates into wins.

Dareus pissed me off for the suspension. It's now 6 weeks and his lack of conditioning is affecting him now.

At what point does he start proving we don't need him? If we go 5-2, does that become a real conversation

Dareus pissed me off for the suspension. It's now 6 weeks and his lack of conditioning is affecting him now.

At what point does he start proving we don't need him? If we go 5-2, does that become a real conversation

I think it's a very real conversation right now. 3 wins in a row and no high profile WR or DT. A crew of under appreciated "no names". Let's see how this plays out.

Marcel gets paid either way. He will be on the sidelines on Sunday in his tank top having a good old time

Rocking his Moobs. He is a damn slob.

It's already a real conversation. A bunch of no names are out there winning games while the big bucks are sidelined. Goes to show you how much better off a team is than one built on individual talent.

Our WR crew reminds me of the chiefs last year when there receivers had no TDs, except outs do! I do hope we look at some able body vets like Roddy White just to help till Sammy is back. When is Salas back?

I would liken our situation more to last year's Panthers, but the Chiefs were similar too. As long as it gets us a playoff birth too, I don't care!

Our WR crew reminds me of the chiefs last year when there receivers had no TDs, except outs do! I do hope we look at some able body vets like Roddy White just to help till Sammy is back. When is Salas back?

Roddy White looked like Ploddy White last year, I can't imagine he has gotten any faster. Trading for a WR might be an option but keep in mind we are already without our 4th and 7th round picks for the 17' draft.

Definitely not. Our D line has been playing well without him. Why upset the apple cart?

I understand what your saying but, hes our best defensive player when healthy.

I'll be waiting for it to dawn on everyone that neither Sammy nor Dareus wants to play for the Bills.

Wrong. Dareus def wants to play here, you can see it in his emotion while hes cheering on the defense chilling on the sidelines in a tank top nursing his hammy! :lol:

As for Sammy, well.....you might be right about that one! :thumbdown:

I dont even wanna think about it, just want him to get healthy and in the line up. The hammy thing pisses me off tho, had all that extra time to get into really good shape. smh.

I think Salas got put on IR? Can anyone confirm?

Rocking his Moobs. He is a damn slob.

It's already a real conversation. A bunch of no names are out there winning games while the big bucks are sidelined. Goes to show you how much better off a team is than one built on individual talent

Effort and dedication. Go a long way when lacking elite talent. And when everyone does just that, you have a strong Team.

i watched a blip or two on the sidelines of him, he seemed left out. anyone at the game take notice of his interaction ?

I would like to think Hunter has found some renewed reason to play up to his ability. If so Bills might have something worthwhile, by happenstance

Couldn't hold ted's jock

I don't agree that we can be as good without marcell. It will be evident vs the good QBs and offenses. DTs like him who can also rush the passer are rare.

That said I love our emerging DL depth. They are hungry. Worthy. Adolphus. Douzable. And our rock, Kyle. Getting Dareus back will be huge. I think it's probably got him pretty upset he's not out there. Of course he can only look in the mirror.

We all hate the Pats*****, but they always find a way to win despite the personnel available. Given this, it appears as though we are doing something right.

That organization would never had made the trade for Watkins. They make as many draft blunders as anyone, but, paying the price to jump high in round 1 isn't one they would make. Whether they would have put up with Dareus' antics is debatable as is whether they would re-sign him to a boatload of cash.

What was Dareus doing for the month he had off? Advising Nigel how to travel with a concealed weapon? The fact that he couldn't keep himself in shape for his return is the biggest F U to Bills fans.

Now stop it. He had to leave the team before a preseason game to enter rehab be ready to party with his teammates after the game while wearing a butt ugly shirt before he went to enter rehab talk to someone about his attention something or other.

Now stop it. He had to leave the team before a preseason game to enter rehab be ready to party with his teammates after the game while wearing a butt ugly shirt before he went to enter rehab talk to someone about his attention something or other.

He has ADD and Bruce Smith helped him with this. That might be why he forgot to stay in shape.

He has ADD and Bruce Smith helped him with this. That might be why he forgot to stay in shape.

How many chances has he burned through since he was drafted? He can either deal with being an adult, or he cannot. Giving him a pass, as the Bills have, and rewarding him handsomely, at some point becomes not worth it any more, but, we have no idea where the Bills are on the Haynesworth scale with Marcel.

Edited by Cripple Creek