They had no business winning that game

TPS

This perfectly sums up the game and my point. The offense was basically shut down in the second half, but the Bills found a way to win. Teams like the Bills need these kinds of wins if they are going to make the playoffs.

Yup, they shut down the Bills so badly in the second half the Bills still outscored the Rams.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

without Shady running like hell, it's a different game...you can rationalize all you want....just look at what happened... a great road win...yes, we do not a decent passing game now but they are playing better and winning

The man looked like Barry Sanders out there and he was amazing all game even with that injury.

Gotta love Rams HC Jeff Fisher with his fake punt and the Rams OC for calling for a deep bomb pass on 3rd and one :wacko: There is a reason the Rams lost.

Still waiting for more quality wins and more consistency from TT [ which frankly is all we're missing from being a true power house]. We have (1) against the Cards, but i'm not sure how good that win really was. Looking at our wins against the Bradyless Pats and the Rams, those were games good teams have no business losing which as a Bills fan..... thank you for not being the Bills of the last 17 years for those two games. If we have been blanked like the Texans by a third string injured QB i'd have been done.

Still waiting for more quality wins and more consistency from TT [ which frankly is all we're missing from being a true power house]. We have (1) against the Cards, but i'm not sure how good that win really was. Looking at our wins against the Bradyless Pats and the Rams, those were games good teams have no business losing which as a Bills fan..... thank you for not being the Bills of the last 17 years for those two games. If we have been blanked like the Texans by a third string injured QB i'd have been done.

Are the Hawks not a good team? The lost vs the rams. Cardinals will finish with a winning record. Bank on it.

Lets keep qualifying wins now. 🙄

Back to back road games, including a west coast trip. Back to back wins. So easy. 🙄🙄🙄

The Rams defense is no slouch. They shut down Russell Wilson and the Seahawks to the tune of 3 points. We scored 30, albeit aided by the defense. Either way, we got a solid win against a 3-1 team on their home field. Big win and a huge confidence builder if you ask me. Closing out a team when you have the chance always does, no matter how it happens.

Yup, they shut down the Bills so badly in the second half the Bills still outscored the Rams.

the Bills had 80 yards of offense in the second half. Their only offensive points came after the Rams' fake punt, a 25 yard scoring drive. The offense struggled in the second half.

I'm not sure what is so controversial about saying "the Bills won an ugly game, and good teams do that"?

the Bills had 80 yards of offense in the second half. Their only offensive points came after the Rams' fake punt, a 25 yard scoring drive. The offense struggled in the second half.

I'm not sure what is so controversial about saying "the Bills won an ugly game, and good teams do that"?

Your title says they had no business winning....different than saying they won an ugly game

Yes, Shady ran like Hell, but Without that pick 6, it's a different game. Still, one of the worst offenses in the NFL moved the ball too easily against this D. Can't wait until Dareus is back and healthy, and I"m really interested to see what Shaq can do.

that D was "tired" from tyrods 4 consecutive 3 n outs. And we could have scored again on O maybe but the pick 6 put our d right back out for round 5. The D was doing fine yesterday (aside from gilmore girl) until Tyrod found a way to never get a first down for about half the game.

You can gain 400 yards between the 20's. If you can't punch it in it all means bupkis.

they ran for almost 200 yards, why didn't they? We won the turnover battle 3-0 including a pick 6

I keep waiting for this team to fold like we are so used to after all these years when they get in those situations and they still haven't, that is what impresses me the most

Bingo

Yes, last year I suggested before the season started that Rex's D would not do as well as they did under Schwartz because the personnel was more suited to the latter's scheme. It turns out I was right. This year I stated that I thought they'd be much better, and they are. They do seem to be a little schizophrenic though--good game, mediocre game.

Btw, guess which team is even better in points allowed?

IIRC, you made the point about Rex's defenses giving up a lot of points in general without the caveat of Schwartz's personnel. Let's see how the two units end up at the end of the year.

Sure they did. Running game was dominant.

McCoy averaging 9.1 YPC before the last kill-the-clock drive.

that D was "tired" from tyrods 4 consecutive 3 n outs. And we could have scored again on O maybe but the pick 6 put our d right back out for round 5. The D was doing fine yesterday (aside from gilmore girl) until Tyrod found a way to never get a first down for about half the game.

TT's vanishing acts are bizzare. Sometimes he looks like Big Ben, other times like JP.