Game Balls vs. the Rams

Fire Rex!

Fire Whaley!

We need new owners!

Our Medical Staff is incompetent!

Our Training Staff is terrible!

Our players aren't living up to their hype! ****-can them all and start over! :angry:

You can keep mocking it, but just because we won 3 games doesn't change the horrible job our medical staff and training staff has done assessing injuries, getting our players back healthy, keeping them on the field, etc.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire Rex!

Fire Whaley!

We need new owners!

Our players aren't living up to their hype! ****-can them all and start over! :angry:

Move our team to another state.👍🏼 Edited by Joaquin1119

Shady
Robey
Washington - Played with fire all day, got flagged became pissed off and turned it into his 1st NFL sack. This beers 4 you kid :beer:
LoRax
Whaley
Tyrod Taylor: Was not his best game but made 2 great TD passes after juking and wiggling enough in the backfield to buy the time to make the throws and the throws were in perfect spots only the WRs could get to it, a very underrated part of his game. Am concerned bout the deep ball sword losing its edge, seems to need to get into a rhythm early in each half to play well throughout.

Honorable mentions:
Jeff Fisher: Got us on a fake punt in pre-season, tried it again COT BEEET!! Thanks for drafting and then giving us Robey too!

Darby: Had a few catches allowed but made that heads up play on the fake punt. Bills teams of years past would have let that fake punt get the 1st.

Edit: Also that guy that recovered the fumble that Fixxxer shouted out

Edited by Marty McFly

Fire Rex!

Fire Whaley!

We need new owners!

Just for you bud, I'm removing my FIRE REX sig. But I reserve the right to reinstate it if Rex's rectocephaly comes out of remission (what was with that clock management at 4:57?).

My game balls to:

Nickell Robey-Coleman (or as the reporters kept calling him in the post-game presser, Nicole Robey-Kellman)

LeShady McCoy (haven't seen RB play like that around here since Fred in 2011)

Lorenzo "Lorax" Alexander (what a find, 7 sacks to lead the league, on pace for 22)

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Anthony Lynn. When it's third or fourth and 1 yard to go there only two plays to call. A QB sneak or direct hand-off to the fullback - they are the only two calls that work 70% of the time or better.. For the second week in a row Lynn calls Felton's number in that spot and the Bills get a crucial first down.

Roman would have had Tyrod hand-off to a 7-yards deep Shady or throw a 49-yard fade.

:lol:

Wrong. Roman would have brought in EJ!!

:lol:

Both of you guys have different answers but are both right. Not easy to do. Well done!

He's not going to sleep. A good defense adjusted and TT held it together until A-Lynn figured stuff out and Taylor stuck the dagger.

All of you bumming because TT isn't Tom Brady tell me who you want to cut him for? Instead of focusing on the short comings, look at the plays made.

+1. THey just have to continue to work TT into the game. He made some really critical and difficult throws when the game was on the line. Remember they were also playing a touch Rams defense on the road on the West Coast.

I'm a Tyrod fan man. But this guy is not getting it done in the air. Granted he is lacking above average targets. But without looking this is his third game out of 5 he has failed to throw 200 yards. It's very worrisome his athleticism aside.

The philosophy of this team is to play great defense, run the ball extremely well, complimented by competent QB play while minimizing turnovers. It's working.

Shady

Robey

Lorax

Would like to strip game ball privileges from the people doling them out to the 124 yard man. Offense was all shady.

Down to 179 ypg average, not good unless you're playing for NAVY, GT, or Nebraska. Hooray for defensive stops.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Shady

Robey

Lorax

Would like to strip game ball privileges from the people doling them out to the 124 yard man. Offense was all shady.

Down to 179 ypg average, not good unless you're playing for NAVY, GT, or Nebraska. Hooray for defensive stops.

FRANCHISE

Shady

Robey

Lorax

Tyrod may have not had his best game, but he didn't turn the ball over and when we got in the red zone, he executed.

Darby gave up some pass plays, but it was primarily short stuff and he was solid in his tackling. Plus the heads up on that fake punt was huge.

Shady - obvious reasons

John Miller - dude kept Aaron !@#$ing Donald to just one pressure against him.

Lorenzo Alexander - obvious reasons

Robey-Coleman - The midget is back and I love it.

Colton Schmidt - 45.7 net average, 2 return yards allowed, 4 punts downed in the Rams' 20. Absolute stud.