TNF: Stanton vs. Gabbert

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime time games this year have been quite un-appealing, and when they do seem to be good matchups, they aren't very competitive.

This one here has "garbage" written all over it. I wont be tuning in. It'll be commercial torture (like all games) and what appears to be a very unappealing match-up.

I hope its a good game for those that tune in.

This one here has "garbage" written all over it. I wont be tuning in. It'll be commercial torture (like all games) and what appears to be a very unappealing match-up.

I hope its a good game for those that tune in.

I'm in. For those of you who think fantasy football has negatively affected TV ratings, I beg to differ. It's the biggest reason I watch any other games besides The Bills.

I'm in. For those of you who think fantasy football has negatively affected TV ratings, I beg to differ. It's the biggest reason I watch any other games besides The Bills.

That and wagering, lol.

I can't believe how not full Levi Stadium is. Yes the team sucks, but that is a brand new state of the art stadium. Buffalo has stunk for 16 years yet still sells out an outdated stadium consistently. Spoiled ass silicon valley techno nerds.

Hasn't fantasy football widely been considered the greatest thing in the history of sports tv ratings?