How Good are the Patriots?

To be fair, they played the Dolphins, who look like they're in a complete hell spiral and they SHOULD have lost to the Cardinals because of Bellicheat's indefensible clock management. They were saved in that game by a SHANKED FG attempt from a guy who drilled a 60 yarder against us.

They should be 2-2.

Bellicheat's brilliance through the first three games was vastly overstated, as evidence by their inability to do...anything yesterday.

Not having Gronk hurts them tremendously. Who knows when he will be back to close to 100%. He says he was but he clearly wasn't. When he gets back and teams have to worry about Gronk more than Bennett, then add known Nazi, Julian Edelman, and they will be tough to stop. Not to mention that's when Blount gets little attention and can blow through people. They're going to be a powerhouse on offense IF Gronk comes back healthy.

Not having Gronk hurts them tremendously. Who knows when he will be back to close to 100%. He says he was but he clearly wasn't. When he gets back and teams have to worry about Gronk more than Bennett, then add known Nazi, Julian Edelman, and they will be tough to stop. Not to mention that's when Blount gets little attention and can blow through people. They're going to be a powerhouse on offense IF Gronk comes back healthy.

Blount got dinged yesterday. Through the quarter pole he was what he was never meant to be: a feature back. I'm wondering if some of those miles take their toll down the stretch...

Blount got dinged yesterday. Through the quarter pole he was what he was never meant to be: a feature back. I'm wondering if some of those miles take their toll down the stretch...

That may be true but when their passing game is clicking any joker they put back there at RB runs pretty wild.

Agreed...Gronk's injury looks worse than described. Not having he AND Marsha is killing their offense.

That might be a big IF KTFABD. Johnny Hammersticks mentioned it upthread. Gronk doesn't look like Gronk. Maybe his surgeries are piling up on him. His first and only catch of the year was an 11 yarder in the 2nd half of yesterday's game.

The Bills have been playing with 2nd and 3rd string QBs for 15 years and have found ways to win (albeit not much). I really think that if the oline does not improve over there in Boston, that run of defenses they will face could prove to be quite a challenge.

Difference is they have shown the ABILITY to run in 4 games. Add in a deadly passing attack and now a D has to choose its poison. Brady and Jimmy G release time is under 3 seconds. Jacoby yesterday held on to the ball forever and caused a lot of his own problems. The Pats are still a top team till Brady and BB retire. They will beat most teams with Brady behind center.

Steelers are all O. Their D is not that good at all

I see 4 losses there, maybe as many as 5.

I see 2 maybe 3. I don't see Seatle doing any damage in the razor.

Even with the "gauntlet" coming up with Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Seattle & Buffalo and suppose they lose all 4, I doubt they lose more than one game the rest of the way. That makes them 10-6 at worst. I loved what the Bills did yesterday, but we will have to win 9 of our remaining 12 games that includes that same gauntlet. Tough to see us winning the AFC East with that schedule.

I think 10-6 is the best the Bills can hope for and it will come down to a tiebreaker in the conference among Bills, Ravens, Raiders, Chiefs and Bengals with NE, Pitt, Houston & Denver winning the divisions.

Even with the "gauntlet" coming up with Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Seattle & Buffalo and suppose they lose all 4, I doubt they lose more than one game the rest of the way. That makes them 10-6 at worst. I loved what the Bills did yesterday, but we will have to win 9 of our remaining 12 games that includes that same gauntlet. Tough to see us winning the AFC East with that schedule.

I think 10-6 is the best the Bills can hope for and it will come down to a tiebreaker in the conference among Bills, Ravens, Raiders, Chiefs and Bengals with NE, Pitt, Houston & Denver winning the divisions.

One game at a time...

They are a pretty good football team with arguably the best coach and QB ever. Without Brady they are about a 9-7 team with 7-9 talent. With Brady they are about 11-5 or 12-4. They play solid defense although their pass rush is weak. They lack dynamic athletes but have great tight ends.

I see 2 maybe 3. I don't see Seatle doing any damage in the razor.

I could see Seattle going either way because it's at home for the p*ts. I don't see them beating Denver on the road or Pittsburgh. I could see them losing to the Bills again, though it's too far out to make that kind of definitive call in a week-to-week league. I also think Baltimore will be a tougher game than expected, primarily because the Ravens usually play the p*ts tough and now this year they seem to have rebounded well from a down year.

3 more loses at least to me -- but it could go as high as 5 if Tommy Terrific gets clocked by Chronos...

It's victory Monday, I'm allowed to dream. :nana:

I could see Seattle going either way because it's at home for the p*ts. I don't see them beating Denver on the road or Pittsburgh. I could see them losing to the Bills again, though it's too far out to make that kind of definitive call in a week-to-week league. I also think Baltimore will be a tougher game than expected, primarily because the Ravens usually play the p*ts tough and now this year they seem to have rebounded well from a down year.

3 more loses at least to me -- but it could go as high as 5 if Tommy Terrific gets clocked by Chronos...

It's victory Monday, I'm allowed to dream. :nana:

Denver I had as an L they suck playing in Denver. PITTS D sucks and will be a shoot out I expect Brady beat Big Ben and Big Ben make the dumb mistake. So W as for Baltimore , they don't scare me like before so a W. Bills in Buffalo always tough, but I expect a pissed team that will be reminded over and over how they were embarrassed at home esp the D. So toss up

So 2.. And a Brady is Free Monday here so we are cocky SOB again 😛😛😛

Here's the rest of their schedule:

@ Cleveland

Cincy @ home

@ Pit

@ Buffalo

Bye

Seattle @ home

@ SF 49ers

@ JESTS

Rams @ home

Ravens @ home

@ Denver

Jests @ home

@ Miami

I see no more than 4 potential losses: DEN, SEA, PITT, and maybe BAL. Maybe.