How about some love for the bills pass protection?

Lost in this great win for the boys today was how well the bills pass protection was. This is 3 weeks in a row now where they have impressed me, and this is without Cordy Glenn as well. Very encouraging to see and let's hope they can keep it going

Cordy started today.

The pass protection was excellent all day. Taylor was given the opportunity to scan the field, something you don't often see him doing. What's with Mills?

Ya was very impressed all around. Tyrod looked like he had ghost pressure the first two weeks, but it looks like he is gaining trust with his o line now

Ya good point, I don't think I heard Jamie Collins name all day

Honestly I think Tyrod twisted him around so much on that option he ran (left side 1st half) that he hurt himself.

No kidding, watch the play. It was awesome. And Felton pancakes his guy in the background as well.

beautiful play that TT could have taken for more than 15yds if he wasn't trying to save his body.

Kromer has the O line rolling pretty well, we just need our guys to stay healthy.

Honestly I think Tyrod twisted him around so much on that option he ran (left side 1st half) that he hurt himself.

No kidding, watch the play. It was awesome. And Felton pancakes his guy in the background as well.

beautiful play that TT could have taken for more than 15yds if he wasn't trying to save his body.

Tyrods jukes, jives, and escapes this game were pretty !@#$ing awesome.

In the first two games Roman wouldn't let Tyrod run that roll out run option that he excels at. If he only has one guy to beat he does it almost every time.

Not to take this off topic.....but I really expected this type of stuff being talked about by the analysts/talking heads after the game

Nope....it was all about the suspension of Brady being over....as if he was the whole team and BB's defense had nothing to do with things

Ya I know. everyone talks about how smart and great the Pats are when they spank the Texans 27-0, but when they lose, it's because of the brady suspension.. Obviously that is a factor, but the bills deserve a lot of credit

The offensive line did play really well, especially in pass protection. The times it did break down Tyrod was able to escape.

The thing I wonder about that game though is how much pressure New England was bringing other than the standard front. I wasn't looking for it or paying attention to it. I just noticed that the Bills line was holding up well.

If Belichick took a page out of the Baltimore Ravens playbook, I am guessing he probably intended to bring less pressure and leave Tyrod in the pocket more often. That worked for the Ravens (the whole - make him play QB thing). And I am wondering how much of that played into our offensive line having the stellar day it did.

Did anyone pay attention to that? How much was New England blitzing?