Gilmore or z.brown

It is going to be one or the other at the end of the year . Sign Gilmore or let him walk in order to sign z.brown with money left over

At this point I'd like to see Gilmore tagged and hope someone else emerges to make him expendable in 2017. I think they could still keep Zach Brown.........ILB's don't tend to get paid much in FA......the Bills had their pick of A LOT of good ones.

Gilmore is a very frustrating player.........never been a very good play finisher, Hogan had him beat for a TD today but the ball was off target........and he has missed a lot of games to injury.......and just deplorable at times in run D with his lack of want-to(see Blount today) and terrible tackling form (he nearly re-injured his shoulder in the opener with the same move that knocked him out last year).

Edited by #BADOL

At this point I'd like to see Gilmore tagged and hope someone else emerges to make him expendable in 2017. I think they could still keep Zach Brown.........ILB's don't tend to get paid much in FA......the Bills had their pick of A LOT of good ones.

Gilmore is a very frustrating player.........never been a very good play finisher, Hogan had him beat for a TD today but the ball was off target........and he has missed a lot of games to injury.......and just deplorable at times in run D with his lack of want-to(see Blount today) and terrible tackling form (he nearly re-injured his shoulder in the opener with the same move that knocked him out last year).

Hogan didn't have him beat at all. Gilmore was right on him looking for the ball and inexplicably didn't jump up for the ball until it was too late. Hogan jumped a little too early and had a better chance at it because his ill timed jump wasn't as bad as Gilmore's ill timed jump. But he didn't beat Gilmore deep or on the pattern. Gilmore had it all the way. He has crappy timing on jump balls too often.

Tackling is the big negative on him for me. I hope he's reasonable with his contract demands, but its not my money...

Hogan didn't have him beat at all. Gilmore was right on him looking for the ball and inexplicably didn't jump up for the ball until it was too late. Hogan jumped a little too early and had a better chance at it because his ill timed jump wasn't as bad as Gilmore's ill timed jump. But he didn't beat Gilmore deep or on the pattern. Gilmore had it all the way. He has crappy timing on jump balls too often.

Yeah. I'm thinking a taller receiver would have got that TD...another possibility is that Gilmore could have come away with a pick. Very close. You win some and lose some.

Yeah Gilmore lost track and drifted out of the play and nearly got sixed by a relative JAG WR ........he's had an issue with giving up on plays where he thinks he's got it covered and subsequently teams do attack him more over the top because they know he is susceptible.

A lot of CB are prone to getting beaten deep with back shoulders and jump balls but not so much the very top CB's where he wants to be paid.