Add another Whalestradomous

Sharky7337

The thing that's been bothering me with all the (stupid) Whaly haters is that they are very careful. They are quick to knock the Watkins pick but conveniently forget about Zach Brown on a cheap deal. They knock Lawson being hurt but forget about Kiko for Shady. They hate EJ but forget that Tyrod made 1/3 of Brian Hoyer last year. Whaley has had good and bad but let's not try to pass through our stupid agendas. Judge every decision on its own merit.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I maintain my fairly uncontroversial stance that Whaley is fairly average. I'm very pleasantly surprised at the last two weeks!! Very happy! But we also beat a team with a third string QB and a 1-3 cardinals team.

I maintain my fairly uncontroversial stance that Whaley is fairly average. I'm very pleasantly surprised at the last two weeks!! Very happy! But we also beat a team with a third string QB and a 1-3 cardinals team.

The Cardinals, coming into the season, were considered Super Bowl candidates. Many weren't ragging on Brissett the past couple of weeks, so why start now?

The Cardinals, coming into the season, were considered Super Bowl candidates. Many weren't ragging on Brissett the past couple of weeks, so why start now?

The Cardinals are still a loaded team and Brissett just beat a playoff team 27-0 last week. Neither is chopped liver. The Bills happened to have a game plan for both and they worked.

I'm just being measured. Super psyched about the last two weeks, more optimistic for sure, but I don't think I'll be very satisfied until playoffs, at least.

Huh. I honestly did think if he got into a system that works for him, he'd be back to his old form. Not so much.

How did our system not work for him? He rushed the passer on something like 98% of dropbacks he was in the game last year...Jerry Hughes seems to have no issues playing his spot on the D getting to the QB

How did our system not work for him? He rushed the passer on something like 98% of dropbacks he was in the game last year...Jerry Hughes seems to have no issues playing his spot on the D getting to the QB

Well, when I say a system that "works for him" I really mean a system that makes him happy and drop all the mopey BS in the media about how he's being used.

Now, according to the article, instead of throwing coaching under the bus, he's carping about the secondary not giving him enough time to get to the QB.

Lol...he doesn't care...the most effort he puts in every week is going to the bank to cash that check that keeps coming

You think he actually goes to the bank in person? And cashes it? I feel like he probably has direct deposit.