Negative Nancys should be suspended from TSW

I say for 2-3 weeks, all of the posters that were ridiculously negative (JoeSixPack comes to mind), should have their accounts suspended. They made this site unbearable for half a month.

Dominated the super bowl favorite Cardinals @ home and then dominated the super bowl favorite Pats in NE. Best 2 week stretch for Bills in years.

GO BILLS!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I say for 2-3 weeks, all of the posters that were ridiculously negative (JoeSixPack comes to mind), should have their accounts suspended. They made this site unbearable for half a month.

Dominated the super bowl favorite Cardinals @ home and then dominated the super bowl favorite Pats in NE. Best 2 week stretch for Bills in years.

Lighten up Sparky and try to enjoy the big win.

I agree. Don't like my opinion? Put me on ignore, toolbox.

Hey, I'm with you.

If Joe wants to be a pisspot, he should be able to. We need guys like him to help us stay grounded as a community. Besides, I don't want to see this place become an echo chamber.

A negative would point out that 1) the Cards are 1-2 and maybe not that good and 2) we best NE with their 3rd string rookie qb who was injured. :)

I have had doubts about the Rex hire but I don't get people who can't enjoy victories. But when you're a player, you aren't supposed to get too high or too low after games. Long season left still.

And negative people are the loudest ones. That's our world today. People love rooting for people to fail. So instead of anknowledging them, just enjoy a rare W over the Pats!

Haha, they are getting better, but they beat Jacoby Biscuit in his 2nd game of his rookie season. The Cards were in a classic let down game (west to east, early game, against an out of conference team with a long week. I think I heard that the Cards have never won in Buffalo?).

They have the soft patch of the schedule ahead, so I hope they keep it going.

Edited by HoF Watkins