Bills and Pats Engage in a Pre-Game Scuffle; No Pats Fined

Not a good look for Malcom Mitchell, a rookie

Did you see the video? (Thanks 26Cornerblitz for posting)...

The video doesn't seem to catch the very beginning, but what was captures is not on Mitchell...he's just sticking up for his QB.

That was Robert Blanton (wasn't it?!) shoving Mitchell to start it.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the video? (Thanks 26Cornerblitz for posting)...

The video doesn't seem to catch the very beginning, but what was captures is not on Mitchell...he's just sticking up for his QB.

That was Robert Blanton (wasn't it?!) shoving Mitchell to start it.

did Mitchell cross the field? Can't do it. Asking for trouble. Whether the pats told him to or not it's a lack of discipline. It's either on him or the team. This is not some newfangled rule. Edited by YoloinOhio

Malcolm Mitchell started it from all reports.

I just watched the video, and it was def the bills who started it by shoving Jacoby. Mitchell just came to his defense as did the other bills players (to the guy who pushed) no idea why he pushed Jacoby.

I just watched the video, and it was def the bills who started it by shoving Jacoby. Mitchell just came to his defense as did the other bills players (to the guy who pushed) no idea why he pushed Jacoby.

Bills reacted to them running past midfield into their practice area.

You ever seen a skater skate past center ice during warm ups?

In basketball crossing center court?

In soccer crossing midfield?

Edited by The Wiz

did Mitchell cross the field? Can't do it. Asking for trouble. Whether the pats told him to or not it's a lack of discipline. It's either on him or the team. This is not some newfangled rule.

If the Pats told him to do it it's the definition of discipline. You do what your coach tells you to do.

did Mitchell cross the field? Can't do it. Asking for trouble. Whether the pats told him to or not it's a lack of discipline. It's either on him or the team. This is not some newfangled rule.

They were leaving the field, per reports Brady always does it and no one ever pushes him. Then again he make them pay for it during the game.. Just probably a mind game by the bills try get in Jacoby head?

Bills reacted to them running past midfield into their practice area.

You ever see a skater skate past center ice during warm ups?

Again they were leaving the field and Brady always does it, and no one has the guts push him. I stick by my mind game by the Bills. You know they wouldn't touch Brady because he destroy them during the game for it. All a mind game get Jacoby thinking about it and play stupid..

You're incorrect on this one. You played the game, you know the rules during warmups. You come on our side, what happens is on you. Tom can do it because he's Tom and clearly does whatever he wants when he wants rules be damned. Two rookies though? Nope.

And if you think they were just jogging by without saying a word, I got a bridge to sell you.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

They were leaving the field, per reports Brady always does it and no one ever pushes him. Then again he make them pay for it during the game.. Just probably a mind game by the bills try get in Jacoby head?

Where were the other 51 players leaving the field? I'm gonna guess on the sideline not running on the field to intentionally cause a distraction.

You're incorrect on this one. You played the game, you know the rules during warmups. You come on our side, what happens is on you. Tom can do it because he's Tom and clearly does whatever he wants when he wants rules be damned. Two rookies though? Nope.

And if you think they were just jogging by without saying a word, I got a bridge to sell you.

So you don't think it's a pure mind game by the bills? I do.. And I don't blame Mitchell, you defend your QB period.. That's what he did.

I also don't blame the other bills defending their player.

Edited by PatsFanNH

Again they were leaving the field and Brady always does it, and no one has the guts push him. I stick by my mind game by the Bills. You know they wouldn't touch Brady because he destroy them during the game for it. All a mind game get Jacoby thinking about it and play stupid..

No they wont touch brady because they would be ejected from the game before it started if they did that. I'm pretty sure you know they would be as well.

Just think Brady gets to stay at home and get his ass whipped by his wife today......

One more game

So you don't think it's a pure mind game by the bills? I do.. And I don't blame Mitchell, you defend your QB period.. That's what he did.

I don't blame mitchell at all. Fine by what he did. The fact they did that intentionally is what the issue.

Edited by The Wiz

I also don't blame the other bills defending their player.

:lol: No, it's the P*ts being dicks, talking trash and getting a shove in the chest for it. Look at the video, it's pretty clear.

No they wont touch brady because they would be ejected from the game before it started if they did that. I'm pretty sure you know they would be as well.

Actually, no one touches Brady out of respect.

They don't want to disturb his $300 haircut.

tombradyduhduhrrrr.jpg

Given our history of dumb undisciplined stuff - I don't care where it happened, I generally don't like that it happened. Seeing our guys shoving coaches trying to break it up is not a good look.

I just hope they reign it in.....because it was a total mind fuk for those players to do that and TRY to get the bills pissed and everyone knows it

Where were the other 51 players leaving the field? I'm gonna guess on the sideline not running on the field to intentionally cause a distraction.

Considering Jacoby has a finger issue and Mitchell an elbow one they could been leaving early or late still no excuse to go out of your way to push him. It was a straight out a mind game move.. Everything after that was normal teammates protecting eachother. (I am also guessing the rest of the pats team was already off the field else been a full on mess same with the rest of the bills team.

:lol: No, it's the P*ts being dicks, talking trash and getting a shove in the chest for it. Look at the video, it's pretty clear.

Looking at the video it's obvious your SAfety walks over to him and pushes him for no reason. Then gets in a mouthing contest with Mitchell.. Game going be nasty, bet it fires up both teams.. But will one lose its discipline.. That be the key.

Considering Jacoby has a finger issue and Mitchell an elbow one they could been leaving early or late still no excuse to go out of your way to push him. It was a straight out a mind game move.. Everything after that was normal teammates protecting eachother. (I am also guessing the rest of the pats team was already off the field else been a full on mess same with the rest of the bills team.

:lol: I'll say one thing, you certainly are a P*ts fan.

Looking at the video it's obvious your SAfety walks over to him and pushes him for no reason. Then gets in a mouthing contest with Mitchell.. Game going be nasty, bet it fires up both teams.. But will one lose its discipline.. That be the key.

Not for no reason. You're starting the video way too late. The other video shows the build up.

Given our history of dumb undisciplined stuff - I don't care where it happened, I generally don't like that it happened. Seeing our guys shoving coaches trying to break it up is not a good look.

Win and it doesn't matter. This is all just crap that gets talked about as a negative when things don't go well during the game. Win and nobody gives a sh*t.

this is kind of adorable. do you still believe that the Deflators were just trying to lose weight? Edited by YoloinOhio

Win and it doesn't matter. This is all just crap that gets talked about as a negative when things don't go well during the game. Win and nobody gives a sh*t.

Yea, play intense and no big deal. Play stupid and it's harder to win. We have a history of being on the wrong side. I think you'd be hard pressed to argue that this was a promising display of ending up on the right side. Not saying they lost the game already, or will be out of control but it's about the last thing anyone should want to see in the lead up.

who fired up who? Safe to say both teams are?

Yeah, but when you're the inferior team you usually don't want to fire up the superior team. You hope they sleep walk through the game and you can sneak out with a win.