Carpenter misses another extra point...

He needs to stop putting the ball on the far hashes...all of his XP misses would have been good if he simply put the ball in the middle...that way if it drifts to one side a little it will still be good...don't understand why he insists on putting the ball to one side or the other

He needs to stop putting the ball on the far hashes...all of his XP misses would have been good if he simply put the ball in the middle...that way if it drifts to one side a little it will still be good...don't understand why he insists on putting the ball to one side or the other

Yeah I don't understand his line up either.

It's one !@#$ing point. I really don't see the big deal. If Tyrod wasn't so bad, we could just go for two every time. But no. We have to try XPs. Putting this all on Carpenter's shoulders is pretty dumb if you ask me.

This isn't BBFS, it's Carp has gone from Money to Maybe. He's missed 7 XP's now since the rule took effect (in 1st by a WIDE margin), and his FG% is trending down since 2013 from 91.7 to 75.0 (admittedly small sample size this year). We waste a roster spot on another kicker because Carp can't kickoff. Why is looking at another kicker nuts? This isn't about just one game.

Edited by Freddie's Dead