Is Chad Kelly not Jim Kelly incarnate?

Virgil

As do millions of college age kids. Most people grow up eventually.

sure, most do. Chad Kelly is an entitled douche. For one reason only. His uncle. He was kicked out of a high school, a college in a major program.(ask,rex) got a second chance, And is making the most of it. but if not,for some heavy lobbyng would have never seen the field at ole miss. either.

he been arrested a couple if not more times. Once,some think it was his last name only that charges were dropped. He thinks he is above it all and can run on a football field during a game because well he is the man. Chad Kelly. This kid doesn't have the moxy to withstand the unreal scrutiny,comparisons, and more than likely the skill set his uncle had as a Buffalo Bill. He is immature, and if you know anyone or their kids etc. that went too st. Joes when he was there some of the story's are epic.

as a qb he does have a cannon for an arm, but no way should he ever be a Buffalo Bill. He simply could not handle it emotionally imo. If he by some dumb twist of fate is drafted by the Bills. Well,that will be Brandon selling tickets. The Bills have enough project QB's. Well this year anyways.

Let him go the Browns and win a superbowl for them. I will root for him there.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree on those two things, but you need the smarts and ability to handle off the field stuff too make it long term. He's a gun slinger type (gee where did he get that from) but alos many TO and that's playing against overall talent less than he's at. How will that work when playing against 11 guys who are as good as he is?

Yea I don't know what your looking at.

Awesome arm and tough as nails. Not even his best game and he goes for 250 passing and 90 yards rushing.

I'd agree, that's a pretty good comparison

Fair enough. Some think he's another Jay Cutler.

Has something else happened recently that you base that on? Maybe I missed it? Was there a post game melt down after yesterdays game?

His attitude issues are getting more concerning for me and I think he is overall playing himself out of a first day pick.

Kelly has a long history of violence, uncontrollable temper and what appears to be a sense of entitlement because of athletic ability. So, just wondering if anyone has used "thug" in regards to him, particularly a certain element around here that generally is quick to use that word when the player isn't a Kelly type.

Kelly has a long history of violence, uncontrollable temper and what appears to be a sense of entitlement because of athletic ability. So, just wondering if anyone has used "thug" in regards to him, particularly a certain element around here that generally is quick to use that word when the player isn't a Kelly type.

a thug is someone involved in criminal activity so no. he is a past those maturity issues and is old news. Last week was about defending his brother which looked bad but wasn't.

a thug is someone involved in criminal activity so no. he is a past those maturity issues and is old news. Last week was about defending his brother which looked bad but wasn't.

I get your point, but can you imagine Luck, Flacco, Brees, Manning, or Rodgers doing the same when they were in college? I sure can't, the situation could have easily spiraled further out of control. It could have been much worse. That's why you don't do what Kelly did. I don't think many successful NFL QBs have acted like that as college students. You are right, he's not be a thug, he just tries to be one. That's what I find scary. P.S he threatened to kill people, and trespassed onto a field he didn't belong on. Actually he did break the law. If it didn't occur in Buffalo with the name Kelly he probably would be a "criminal", therefore meeting your definition of thug. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Kelly is nothing like Cutler in style nor attitude.

He is a kid with a GREAT arm a lot of potential that needs developing.

Sounds exactly like Cutler coming out of college...

Also, what business did he have running out on the field of a high school game to "protect" his brother? LOL.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Sounds exactly like Cutler coming out of college...

Also, what business did he have running out on the field of a high school game to "protect" his brother? LOL.

I haven't understood that side of the arguement from the start. So we're saying he's brother can't take care of himself? His brother's teammates don't have his back either? I don't get it. Seems like it was all more about Chad getting his kicks than helping his brother. An SEC QB who can intimidate western NY high school football players, I guess that makes Chad a real tough guy. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5