Jocoby Brissett - torn ligaments - surgery

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Trags

Source confirms torn right thumb ligament for Jacoby Brissett. Suffered injury in 2nd half Thursday. Faces likely surgery for stabilization.

Who's next up at QB for NE if Jimmy G can't go?

@AlbertBreer

Pats are gonna run the wing-T with Edelman against Buffalo. #33bellyoption

@si_nfl

Is this Julian Edelman's chance to step in as emergency Patriots QB? He wouldn't be the first non-QB called: http://on.si.com/2cUMhHa

CtDxIUmW8AAg52_.jpg

No whats gonna happen is Grap is gonna go out there with his arm in a sling.....

and the refs are gonna call a penalty on us EVERY play

This sounds astonishingly accurate. And Rex excuse for suffering the ultimate humiliation will be "i told them to take out my whole lap band for good luck and they only took out half of it"

Would the Pats be the first team in NFL history to win 4 straight games with a different starting QB in each game?

Garrappalo

Brissett

<week 3 QB>

Brady

<edited>Ooops...forget Brady not back until Game 5

Your statement would still be correct, if Jimmy G can't go. Be week 2-5 w different QBS

Uh, we all watched the Pats* shut out the Texans last night, yes?

Our new OC will have his second ever game against their D.

Stopping their offense really isn't going to be the issue, regardless of who plays.

As it has been for the last 18 games (yeah, I said it), if the offense doesn't produce, Bellicheat could put his latest wife out there to play QB and wouldn't make a difference.

Well to be fair Edelman knows the Offense better than Brissett does. He may not have the arm strength but he does have the intelligence.... Be very interesting to see what game plan they use if that's the case, they have 10 days to tweak it too.(2nd game In a row with no game film for a d to study to get ready for a QB)