Gilmore is letting his contract affect his play

26TrapDraw

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see if Gilmore can cover Fitzgerald. He had a terrible game against the Jets tall receivers.

He was outstanding against Fitzgerald as a rookie, when Fitz got 5 targets against Gilmore (in 19 Coverage snaps) and came away with 1 reception for 14 yards

http://presnapreads.com/2013/06/04/stephon-gilmore-an-elite-cornerback-lost-in-the-failings-of-the-buffalo-bills/

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Gilmore-wanted-Fitzgerald-matchup/9459092e-4c56-45ad-a9ca-c772f47149a3

Edited by thebandit27

Grown men complaining about what another grown man says in an interview, which does not affect them, or the game at all....

That should be the title to this thread.

On another note, I have no doubt he will play better. Gilmore has never hit his ceiling or played up to his talent, i think thats the most frustrating part of it. Dude should have 4-6 Ints a season

Edited by Marty McFly

Gilmore traditionally has had more success covering bigger WRs. His issue was typically wth the small slippery types. He had a bad game last week but there were a few factors at play. I don't think it means that he sucks.

of course not. It mans Rex sucks!!!!

Yes. Honest and whiny and complaining. You're most certainly entitled to your opinion and mine is this team has no heart. 25 years of being a fan may have made me a bit jaded

complaining and whining about complaining and whining that doesn't exist...

Exactly where is he whining? He owned up to the bad game and is moving on.

Yes. Gilmore had a horrible game - probably his worst game in the NFL.

As a defensive back, they have no choice but to move on to the next play or game etc.

I think he is a good player and hope that he bounces back. He did probably lose a bunch of money in that game though.