Gilmore is letting his contract affect his play

26TrapDraw

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/09/22/stephon-gilmore-bills-chalk-nightmare-game-jets-just-bad-day-office/

Wah wah you want a waahburger and some French cries?

Had your worst game as a pro and he said he learned from it and moved on. I call bullshyt. He's bitter and He knows with every pile of vomit he throws out there he gets further and further from his money. I personally wouldn't give a squirt of piss for this malcontent who has alot of talent but is as selfish as it comes.

Edited by BeefCurtns

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/09/22/stephon-gilmore-bills-chalk-nightmare-game-jets-just-bad-day-office/

Had your worst game as a pro and he said he learned from it and moved on. I call bullshyt. He's bitter and He knows with every pile of vomit he throws out there he gets further and further from his money. I personally wouldn't give a squirt of piss for this malcontent who has alot of talent but is as selfish as it comes.

My personal favorite posts are made by pots talking about kettles. The iron---y.

So takes after his HC and defrnsive coaching staff

A football teams takes on thr mentality of their HC and when he is a blow hard excuse machine thats the mentality your team takes on.

My personal favorite posts are made by pots talking about kettles. The iron---y.

Believe me I hate the source too but you have not been paid yet but instead of going about your normal business of being a pretty good DB you should let it affect your play and worst of all attitude?

Noone should get a pay raise for that

And I quote:

“No,” he insisted. “I mean, people go through it. Well, some people don’t go through it. They get extended, but for me, that’s just how it is.

“I don’t really think about it. … I know what I can control now, and that’s giving all I can for my team. We’re trying to get our first win this week.”

So takes after his HC and defrnsive coaching staff

A football teams takes on thr mentality of their HC and when he is a blow hard excuse machine thats the mentality your team takes on.

I don't disagree at all right on the money.

Not enough to complain about today so making things up?

This morning I said I should be more positive about my team. Then I remembered they piss me off every day so here's my latest offering

“I don’t really think about it. … I know what I can control now, and that’s giving all I can for my team. We’re trying to get our first win this week.”[/size]

then why make the comment I quoted at all?