Fire This @#$!%

Per deadspin:

Is there anything more exciting than a coach losing his job? All year long, we’ll keep track of which coaches will almost certainly get fired at year’s end or sooner. And now, your potential 2016 chopping block:

Jeff Fisher

John Fox

Jay Gruden

Dan Quinn

Mike McCoy

Mike Mularkey

Jim Caldwell

Rex Ryan******

Sean Payton

Jason Garrett

Chuck Pagano*

(*-potential midseason firing)

Rex is doomed and I pray that this means we finally get to see him coaching a college football team. That’s where he’s belonged for ages now. Imagine Rex at USC. National Lampoon Presents: USC Football! Sure, they’d lose six games a year, but my god THE PARTIES. Coach and his zany players would throw keggers that would last for DAYS, until a crusty ol’ dean shut the party down. Rex should be coaching a college program that is awash in drugs and boobs and benign corruption. If he just goes back to being a defensive coordinator for some ****ty NFL team, I’ll be upset.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

Rex is doomed and I pray that this means we finally get to see him coaching a college football team. That’s where he’s belonged for ages now. Imagine Rex at USC. National Lampoon Presents: USC Football! Sure, they’d lose six games a year, but my god THE PARTIES. Coach and his zany players would throw keggers that would last for DAYS, until a crusty ol’ dean shut the party down. Rex should be coaching a college program that is awash in drugs and boobs and benign corruption. If he just goes back to being a defensive coordinator for some ****ty NFL team, I’ll be upset.

So my understanding is that you want him to be fired so you can apply to be an intern?

Edited by Koolaid

but my god THE PARTIES. Coach and his zany players would throw keggers that would last for DAYS, until a crusty ol’ dean shut the party down. Rex should be coaching a college program that is awash in drugs and boobs and benign corruption. If he just goes back to being a defensive coordinator for some ****ty NFL team, I’ll be upset.

I didn't know Rex was that cool? Are these parties happening somewhere other than the stadium lots on gameday? If so, throw a shout out so I know where to go. Sounds like a good time.

I'd like to see how things are when Dareus gets back and what effect Lynn has on the offense first.

Stop being so sensible, practical and level headed....wouldja?

Right, because a guy that won 2 conference championships with 2 different teams is someone we should not be interested in should we fire Rex and John becomes available. Got it.

They'd be stupid to fire fox. That team doesn't have a ton of talent, and cutler stinks. Give the guy a chance!

Edited by dneveu

Fox was just hired last season. They won 1 more game than the previous season last year but look to be worse this year. It will be interesting to see if they can him after just 2 years if they finish below .500, but they may keep him if there aren't any better candidates out there.