Brown Brothers

MAJBobby

I thought week 3 was Zach's most consistent game. Having been back through the all 22 there were fewer plays (particularly in the run game) where he appeared to be out of position. He has a knack for making plays but against Arizona his fundamentals were really good too. Preston has been really consistent and seems to be communicating well and you will have noticed so far that teams have not been beating us with backs and tight ends in the passing game - which happened a few times last year.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thurman: Very few things that Z. Brown can’t do

Bills defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman is not one to hand out praise easily. So when he had some for Bills ILB Zach Brown it served as indication as to just how productive he has been through the first three games this season.

@TBNSports

Zach Brown fills the gap for #Bills. @jayskurski at [bN] Blitz: http://ebx.sh/2dwqfOW

Ctm6fmKWIAAyPPC.jpg

posted this way back...at this point of their careers Zach Brown will be better than Ragland right now

As a Tarheel fan, I've always loved what Zach Brown brought to the table. I had hoped we would pick him in the 2nd or 3rd round because I always thought his game would translate well to the NFL.

Having said all that, I think Ragland is going to be an absolute stud in this league and will eventually be a perennial pro bowl player.

These guys have been the best part of 2016 for me so far. ZB just seemed to be everywhere yesterday. Did anyone else noticed he almost hawked down Edleman in the 1st quarter on the long TD that was called back? He really is something.

Plus we share the same initials. I have a soft place in my heart for him