Brown Brothers

MAJBobby

Hopefully a 4-man front and we see these fellas at Will, Mike & Sam.

I was just thinking it's not all bad because we have the perfect personnel to go back to a 43 without skipping a beat. Maybe a new safety and corner if we don't keep gilmore. Seymour may even work out

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to start a thread that was not negative, not about Tyrod, Not about a GM, Not about a New coach. Instead I wanted to talk about something that is going well.

Going into the 2016 season the LBing unit looked like a Mash Unit, and a significant weakness for this team. After two games it looks like it is the exact opposite and that is because of the Brown Brothers and their play.

I will start with Zach Brown

I knew he was always excellent in coverage, however I did not think I was going to see the instinctive, 3 down LBer I am seeing right now. His play has kept Spikes off the field even on run downs and has shown he is a true 3 down LBer (60-68 snaps against BALT and all 75 Snaps against Jets). Because of his play Bills are not hurt by Raglands injury nearly like everyone thought they would be. Currently sitting with 22 total tackles. This is turning into one hell of a UFA signing.

Preston Brown

What can I say about him, he sucked last year in this defense, and was the main reason everyone wanted a LBer in the draft. But he has played light outs. Looks like he did when Kiko went down. Currently sitting at 24 tackles with one FF and a Fumble Recovery and has bee a leader on the defense. I think he has been on the field for every defensive snap this year, I know he was with the Jets all 75. His play has also made Raglands injury less of a detriment. Also has played very well in coverage as well.

I am impressed with the play of these two and hope that it continues it will be nice going into next year not needing to count on Ragland and can bring him along slow in his recovery.

May i mention Rob Ryan right now? or is that too icky.

I love our ILBs this season so far.

Night and Day from last year

Hopefully a 4-man front and we see these fellas at Will, Mike & Sam.

I like this thinking

I wonder what the plan is once Ragland is back and healthy. Rotation to keep them fresh like the DL? Shift Zack (k or h? idk...) to a coverage OLB role?

Fun to consider ! and that guy Lawson.

Be nice to go from piss poor at LB to loaded as heck in two years.

Maybe the Schwartzers will come around

Unless we switch schemes again with the new staff. yay....

I wanted to start a thread that was not negative, not about Tyrod, Not about a GM, Not about a New coach. Instead I wanted to talk about something that is going well.

Going into the 2016 season the LBing unit looked like a Mash Unit, and a significant weakness for this team. After two games it looks like it is the exact opposite and that is because of the Brown Brothers and their play.

I will start with Zach Brown

I knew he was always excellent in coverage, however I did not think I was going to see the instinctive, 3 down LBer I am seeing right now. His play has kept Spikes off the field even on run downs and has shown he is a true 3 down LBer (60-68 snaps against BALT and all 75 Snaps against Jets). Because of his play Bills are not hurt by Raglands injury nearly like everyone thought they would be. Currently sitting with 22 total tackles. This is turning into one hell of a UFA signing.

Preston Brown

What can I say about him, he sucked last year in this defense, and was the main reason everyone wanted a LBer in the draft. But he has played light outs. Looks like he did when Kiko went down. Currently sitting at 24 tackles with one FF and a Fumble Recovery and has bee a leader on the defense. I think he has been on the field for every defensive snap this year, I know he was with the Jets all 75. His play has also made Raglands injury less of a detriment. Also has played very well in coverage as well.

I am impressed with the play of these two and hope that it continues it will be nice going into next year not needing to count on Ragland and can bring him along slow in his recovery.

Whaley sucks. Run him out of town. He can't draft or sign FA worth a crap.

Preston was #3.

And Ex-Bill Ryan Fitzpatrick is best QB

Quarterback: Ryan Fitzpatrick, New York Jets, 93.2 overall grade

He gets his fair share of criticism when he plays poorly, so it’s only fair to recognize an exceptional game from Ryan Fitzpatrick when one comes along. The Jets’ QB completed 70.6 percent of his passes against the Bills, and three of his incompletions were drops.

Not on TSW where when he has an exceptional game it is all the Bills fault.

And Ex-Bill Ryan Fitzpatrick is best QB

Not on TSW where when he has an exceptional game it is all the Bills fault.

That was as close to, if not, a career game for him. I'll give him props for his performance, but the problem is that previous week happens a lot more often than it should.

May i mention Rob Ryan right now? or is that too icky.

I love our ILBs this season so far.

Night and Day from last year

I like this thinking

Fun to consider ! and that guy Lawson.

Be nice to go from piss poor at LB to loaded as heck in two years.

Maybe the Schwartzers will come around

Unless we switch schemes again with the new staff. yay....

I am happy with how Rob has the LBers playing. As critical as i was about this hire he is showing me well as having these LBers much better

I am happy with how Rob has the LBers playing. As critical as i was about this hire he is showing me well as having these LBers much better

Who ever is getting it done, is getting it done.

Brown, Brown and Co had a fine day.

I did see some communication issues, but they never truly faltered.

Good work by the safeties BTW

at least a 2. bu he bet on himself. if he keeps this pace up i wonder what his value might be? bradham got 2 years 7 mil.

His value to rex is what matters to me.

I mean if rex is here next year.