and your next head coach is.......

BILLS55

The GM nerfed that roster and ate a ton of dead money in the last 2 year's of Rex's tenure there. It was needed since that team was old, and overpaid, and not very talented. He got fired, but he totally set up the new coach/GM for success when you have a ton of money to use to fill some of the holes.

2015 offseason saw them bring in Marshall via trade, Revis, Cro, skrine, gilchrist, and carpenter. Thats a massive secondary upgrade, as well as bringing in a solid guard, and a #1 receiver (who's not without his issues, but he's still solid).

The Bills were an "up and coming" team who just won 9 games and added a lot of "talent". They are going backwards.

I am all for continuity, but the house is rotted and the foundation is cracked. It doesnt mean we need to live there hoping it magically gets better. I do not want to see Rex fired and swapped with a new coach. I would like to see more structural fixes.

Maybe they turn it around and look good getting close to .500. Then I could see giving it another shot. As of now though it is a tire fire.

Edited by May Day 10

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank Reich. Not only is he a former Bill but his offense looked impressive last night. He also is apparently really good at bringing along young QBs which it appears we might have next year. I'm not sure if he interviewed for the job two years ago but he has the eagles offense looking really good...oh yeah and guess who the eagles DC is, Schwartz.

Thoughts?

There are already two threads on this. Many have already mentioned him.

I wonder what would have happened if Marone had stayed on with Schwartz? Couldn't have been much worse.

I wonder what would have happened if they just kept Gailey and let Fitzpatrick play out his contract.

But yes, to your point, it definitely would have been better.

Edited by metzelaars_lives