and your next head coach is.......

BILLS55

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Stanford and David Shaw is a great example of what a head coach should be. Very humble and articulate but not some drone who gives canned statements.

love their slogan'

Intellectual Brutality!

He loves Stanford. Excellent coach who can coach at ANY level imo. I really would freak out if he ever came up here. 0.001% though.

we are two games in this board is ridiculous-

Keep shaking your pom poms and post again in December, things are going to get ugly!

But couldnt we designate him Assistant Head Coach/OC and that counts for a promotion?

That way, when we fire Schwartz in two years, he can step up and be coach for his two years before we fire him.

Keep shaking your pom poms too!

Frank Reich. Not only is he a former Bill but his offense looked impressive last night. He also is apparently really good at bringing along young QBs which it appears we might have next year. I'm not sure if he interviewed for the job two years ago but he has the eagles offense looking really good...oh yeah and guess who the eagles DC is, Schwartz.

Thoughts?

I think it's great that he's getting a shot as OC but let's wait and see how the season goes. Don't we have a track record of grabbing players and coaches who have a limited run of semi-bright spots (Rob Johnson, Doug Marrone)

Yes, the Iggles O has looked good so far - playing the Bears and the Browns. Let's see how they look against Steelers Vikings and Lions.