and your next head coach is.......

BILLS55

Frank Reich. Not only is he a former Bill but his offense looked impressive last night. He also is apparently really good at bringing along young QBs which it appears we might have next year. I'm not sure if he interviewed for the job two years ago but he has the eagles offense looking really good...oh yeah and guess who the eagles DC is, Schwartz.

Thoughts?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank Reich. Not only is he a former Bill but his offense looked impressive last night. He also is apparently really good at bringing along young QBs which it appears we might have next year. I'm not sure if he interviewed for the job two years ago but he has the eagles offense looking really good...oh yeah and guess who the eagles DC is, Schwartz.

Thoughts?

The Eagles offense did look good and Wentz looked poised, tough and accurate. I wouldn't mind Reich if he prepares well, has attention to detail and motivates players.

Welcome to the board

The bears will have a top 3 pick. He was the scapegoat in San Diego. And that was a very vanilla offense to help the rookie.

I love Frank. He was my first NFL jersey. But let's see him win some games against some top flight talent and become a top tier guy first.

Like a McDaniels or a Haley.

I agree. 2 games don't make or break a season with 14 left to play. Way too early to hit the panic button. However, Rex is definitely in the burning hot seat already.

Why is it too early. Heck the Bills pushed the panic button by firing their OC in week 2.

I see we are using excuses still for Rex

well with this fan-base we plow through coaches every 2 years. thats a real recipe for success with the impatience fans have, just look at Washington and Cleveland, works well with 2 year coaches doesnt it :thumbsup:

Edited by Hardcore Bills Fan