Why we will beat the Cardinals

Virgil

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the strongest possible logic and reasoning.

It's because we are the Bills and they can't rip our hearts out completely in September. That's a process reserved for Late October, early November.

We are outmatched, outcoached, and have no business winning this game. Which means we absolutely will win.

Then, we are going to rip off 2 more and gets our hopes right where we need them.

If you've been a Bills fan for more than a few years, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

For other reason.....

• Still can't believe that TT just forgot how to play overnight and expect to see an improvement in play
  • I believe fully that Gilmore and Darby are better than they were last Thursday. They've proven it.
  • Aaron Williams should be good for more playing time.
  • Rex KNOWS he is playing for his job on some level. Not to get fired soon, but the season is his resume.
  • They are going to force the ball down Sammy's throat and probably Clay too a little.
  • 0-3 is rare, even for us.

And if I'm wrong, the race for a top 3 pick and head coach begins. For me, I'd hope for a top 3, trade back, get Chad Kelly for reasons, and I wouldn't mind seeing Todd Haley/Josh McDaniel get another chance. But I reserve the right to change my mind

i think it will be a close game, but i expect us to choke it up in the 4th.

these kinds of drastic changes do have a way of shaking people up and making them focus. i called the win in detroit with orton, however lucky that was.

but this qb isn't even as good a passer as orton. so it will be tough to finish the job.

Edited by jester43

1. Do you trust Rex Ryan and his staff to have a solid game plan to beat Arizona? If you do I sure would like to hear it.

I genuinely think they will have a solid gameplan defensively, but I also think that the Cardinals and Arians will figure it out in a couple drives and we will make no effort to adjust.

I genuinely think they will have a solid gameplan defensively, but I also think that the Cardinals and Arians will figure it out in a couple drives and we will make no effort to adjust.

I concur about not being able to adjust. The Jets game is all you have to see to validate this conclusion. Ryan is a sub par coach at best. Love his bravado but even that has wandered. He knows his days in Buffalo are numbered.

Eh, there's something about Western teams coming East and vice versa. The games rarely play out on the field... as they appear they would on paper.

I can see Palmer being tested here. The D is going to redeem itself a bit. They won't Shut Arizona down completely but will play much better than the jets game.

I think the whole team rises up and gets a big 24-20 type of win...

I concur about not being able to adjust. The Jets game is all you have to see to validate this conclusion. Ryan is a sub par coach at best. Love his bravado but even that has wandered. He knows his days in Buffalo are numbered.

False bravado, where you cannot back it up, it what Ryan has and has always had. And false bravado is nothing but diarrhea of the mouth. I wish he would just STFU completely and at least attempt to do his job competently. I know he was hired largely for his personality, to get butts in the seats and fans fired up, but it's already very old with me.

I agree, FireRex! I have a good feeling about this game I didn't have about either of the first 2, in Tyrod's first game free of Roman and the Cardinals coming east against their bio clocks.

Bills win 27-26 with a TD on the final play of the game following the best no-huddle execution Bills fans have seen in some time. Clay finally has a day. The defense bends but doesn't break.

Then we go to NE* and get trounced regardless of who plays QB for them.

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

I'd normally agree but the Cards may be the single worst matchup in the league.

yet they sit here with 1 more win than we have

this is the NFL one week doesnt mean anything on the next

I thought Seattle was an automatic loss....anyone fear the Bengals - not the good teams they can't beat them.....raiders on there way back to greatness until Atlanta yes Atlanta goes on the road into the black hole walks out with the win

we like to look ahead, predict who will be good and who will be bad but other than the Patriots we really have no idea

The revamped Miami defense couldnt stop Garropolo, Ravens barely get by the browns, Cincy does what cincy does- oh your good okay you win, chiefs beat a bad chargers teams and think its the win of the decade then score 13 the next week, Jags were the hot pick for a wildcard- guess not, as mentioned Raiders win on a gutsy 2 pointer to win vs BAD saints team and then Falcons put it on them.

week 3 Pats, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers, Texans all have 2 wins everyone else in the AFC has 1 or none....its a long season

Edited by CardinalScotts