Bring back Wade Phillips

McD

A REAL defensive coach, and the last coach to take us to the playoffs. His firing has left us cursed as hell; this franchise hasn't been the same since...! No more Ralph ego to deal with... go get him Terry!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, in 2014 he was unemployed sitting in the club seats at the Ralph watching games. My how times have changed for him. I always liked him and heard he still has a lot of friends in Buffalo.

Times haven't changed for him at all. He's been consistently excellent and highly respected throughout the league.

The problem is that we always try to either save a buck or hire an offensive or defensive genius, who has to wear two hats. When in fact a head coach should concentrate on being a manager. Game manager, clock manager, media, flight manager, discipline..etc.

It's too much for anyone to be a coordinator and a head coach.

The problem is that we always try to either save a buck or hire an offensive or defensive genius, who has to wear two hats. When in fact a head coach should concentrate on being a manager. Game manager, clock manager, media, flight manager, discipline..etc.

Ralph is gone (RIP). Pegulas rule!

we always try to save a buck? Bills have a highest paid coaching staff in the league by a wide margin.

I agree that they shouldn't wear two hats and think that's why Rob was hired, so Rex could focus more on HC stuff. For better or worse.

Edited by YoloinOhio