How is Watkins?

gjv001

This forum is really getting nasty lately. Uncalled for. Can't express any kind of Bills opinion without getting ripped on

If they lose today, the site will blow up

Just so everyone knows, I am a racist because I think Tyrod Taylor stinks.

This is the genius spewing from the fingertips of this site.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it get worse? Expectations should already be for a loss. If today's loss upsets anyone, they are highly delusional. You can't be upset with what you already know.

You got that right!

you should prepare for that

I liked all your posts I've seen this week. No rahrah LOL

Might have been this thread early on, All I did was question SW's toughness holy cow you think I got caught banging their mom's. People telling me to get run over on my bike. F that stuff

You got that right!

Might have been this thread early on, All I did was question SW's toughness holy cow you think I got caught banging their mom's. People telling me to get run over on my bike. F that stuff

careful, don't call him a kitty or boo boo foot. It'll be your fault he's hurt.

yeaj. His 117 yards passing and zero TDs was amazing.

Not that he didn't play well but let's not get too cozy just yet

Agreed. We won, YEAH!

Looking at Tyrod's stats alone and being asked to predict the outcome 14/25 for 119, 0 (passing) TD, 1 INT, 2 fumbles - I would honestly have said "we lost, didn't we?" cuz that's usually the outcome that accompanies QB stats like that.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

yeaj. His 117 yards passing and zero TDs was amazing.

Not that he didn't play well but let's not get too cozy just yet

Tyrod didn't have any TDs?

8.4 YPC, 76 Yards Rushing, TD.

Tyrod didn't have a good day passing, but he did what he needed to do to win, and had some big plays. Against Arizona. Not giving the guy credit here today is silly.

Edited by Chilly

Tyrod didn't have a good day passing, but he did what he needed to do to win, and had some big plays. Against Arizona. Not giving the guy credit here today is silly.

Not really. The team won in spite of his performance not because of it. Fun win, but he needs to get a LOT more average

You got that right!

Searching this thread doesn't find that - was this a PM or something? Either way, that ain't right.

22nd in yards

49th in receptions

14th in touchdowns

Just saying your wrong.

Not wrong. I was talking about how he finished the season, not the season in total. The guy caught fire and started producing like we all (well, maybe all) wanted him to. This is, despite, the injured foot.

careful, don't call him a kitty or boo boo foot. It'll be your fault he's hurt.

Not all all. It just makes you look like an irrational 5th grader. If that's how you want to come across then have at it. Nobody will take anything you have to say seriously as long as you persist with this. There is a way of making the argument you're making smartly. You are not doing so.

Not wrong. I was talking about how he finished the season, not the season in total. The guy caught fire and started producing like we all (well, maybe all) wanted him to. This is, despite, the injured foot.

Not all all. It just makes you look like an irrational 5th grader. If that's how you want to come across then have at it. Nobody will take anything you have to say seriously as long as you persist with this. There is a way of making the argument you're making smartly. You are not doing so.

if you were talking about the 2nd half of the season then just say the 2nd half of the season. You made it out like Sammy some godly WR that nobody can hang with. He's not. And if we really want to get serious you need to look at his entire body of work over the whole season. After all he played almost every game right? Why dismiss some of those games? Full body of work he wasn't a top 30 WR.

You don't have to listen to my shenanigans if uiu don't want. Turn the channel, block me, don't bother replying. You hold the power of how much I bother you.

And I could care less what you or anyone else here thinks about me.

im not talking about a Qbs rushing yards or rushing TDs. I'm talking about his ability to play QB in the NFL and he finished with 119 yards and an int today.

Overall, his body of work was good enough to win but he sure didn't do any favors to the defense late in the game with his lack of offense.

Overall, I give him credit for not blowing it. But this game was all about the running game, defense, and not giving u stupid plays to Arizona.

if you were talking about the 2nd half of the season then just say the 2nd half of the season. You made it out like Sammy some godly WR that nobody can hang with. He's not. And if we really want to get serious you need to look at his entire body of work over the whole season. After all he played almost every game right? Why dismiss some of those games? Full body of work he wasn't a top 30 WR.

You don't have to listen to my shenanigans if uiu don't want. Turn the channel, block me, don't bother replying. You hold the power of how much I bother you.

Oh, you don't bother me, I enjoy the back and forth and the thread is entertaining. As I said, have at it!

It's a good point to consider every game last year and not cherry-pick without making a case for it. OTOH (I know I'm a born moderate 'cuz I can usually get both sides of an argument mad at me), I don't think it should be ignored that after he took his call for more targets public, he got more targets and his performance improved.

When you say "wasn't a top 30 WR" would be helpful to say what criteria you're looking at - # catches? total yards? yards/game? yards/reception? And are you looking at WR, or at all receptions? 'Cuz otherwise you can look, urm well, incorrect.

The point I and some others have been trying to make is the offensive scheme and the QB make a difference. You don't typically find catch and yardage leaders in WR playing for teams who run more than they pass and who don't run a lot of offensive plays. You also don't find them among guys who don't get a lot of targets. Why Sammy sometimes doesn't get a lot of targets, can't tell you. When I watched all-22 from last year, I would typically see 5-6 plays a game when he appeared open and the pass play was checked down or turned to a run.