How is Watkins?

gjv001

first of all, I never complained or gave 2 chits that you or anyone else attack me in this thread, any thread, on this site, or in real life.

Second. Yes, I am a Dick. I wear that chit proudly. Apparently it bothers you to the point that you keep replying to my "6th grade bathroom" language. Apparently you were so bothered that you had to chime in and tell me to "knock it off" because the big bad mods are getting sick of me and will do something about it.

FaceTime? What FaceTime? I've been to a few tailgates and met a few people and ironically, most of them seem to like me. Which actually hurts because my main goal is to piss people off all day. It's not like I hang out with these people on a daily or weekly basis.

Yes, I do cook up some mean food. I would say my culinary skills are borderline great to amazing. Probably in par with Sammy Blumpkins career output in comparison. I'm at least as good as Goass Goodwin and CJ Spiller so I have that going for me.

I still find it funny that I have a "crusade" against Sammy for all his faults that he brings to the table. Yet, you don't have a crusade for backing him like he's your boyfriend that keeps hitting you and you keep going back thinking it'll be alright.

Your most likely butthurt that you picked him 1st round in your fantasy draft and he's not performing. Your probably in last place, and already out of any contention at some prize money. Just like the Bills in the playoffs in 2016.

Keep up your crusade against me personally because you don't like my opinion of your boyfriend. That's fine. Like I said, I'm a Dick. I will lace that B$&@H up and wear it proudly.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, I never complained or gave 2 chits that you or anyone else attack me in this thread, any thread, on this site, or in real life.

Second. Yes, I am a Dick. I wear that chit proudly. Apparently it bothers you to the point that you keep replying to my "6th grade bathroom" language. Apparently you were so bothered that you had to chime in and tell me to "knock it off" because the big bad mods are getting sick of me and will do something about it.

FaceTime? What FaceTime? I've been to a few tailgates and met a few people and ironically, most of them seem to like me. Which actually hurts because my main goal is to piss people off all day. It's not like I hang out with these people on a daily or weekly basis.

Yes, I do cook up some mean food. I would say my culinary skills are borderline great to amazing. Probably in par with Sammy Blumpkins career output in comparison. I'm at least as good as Goass Goodwin and CJ Spiller so I have that going for me.

I still find it funny that I have a "crusade" against Sammy for all his faults that he brings to the table. Yet, you don't have a crusade for backing him like he's your boyfriend that keeps hitting you and you keep going back thinking it'll be alright.

Your most likely butthurt that you picked him 1st round in your fantasy draft and he's not performing. Your probably in last place, and already out of any contention at some prize money. Just like the Bills in the playoffs in 2016.

Keep up your crusade against me personally because you don't like my opinion of your boyfriend. That's fine. Like I said, I'm a Dick. I will lace that B$&@H up and wear it proudly.

At least you're in good company.

Hands up. Don't shoot. (And if you do it's my fault)

Second. Yes, I am a Dick.

That's cool, Man, Then the next time you act like a d*ck about an injured Bills player, calling him names on and on repeatedly in post after post, I assume we won't see any stuff about how you're being attacked for your opinion and people who don't like it should stop reading when really you're right all the time (hint: that's showing you care, and yes, complaining)? If you're gonna be a d*ck, just say your a d*ck and be proud, like 'Cog in that "mean tweets" video.

I just don't see the point in making this "board of sadness" a worse place than it is right now by conducting an insult campaign on a player. Any player. Crusading. Which is against the TOS. It sounds as though you really can make your case with facts, which overall leads to more interesting convo, so why not go there?

If you can find one post here from me where I'm "backing" Watkins or even "praising" him, please do so. You won't - typical "crusader" response to assert that the person calling you out is crusading in reverse, if I'm not a "Hater" I must be a "Fan Boy", nothing in between. Wrong. I have pointed out that Watkins appears to get open and doesn't appear to have a QB who can throw to him regularly (same is true of Bob Woods). That's on the QB more than praising Watkins. Watkins would have to be targeted more regularly to show us he is, or isn't, all that and a bag of chips as a WR.

Face time = face to face, as at tailgates. Sorry that use wasn't clear. I get corrected by my kid all the time for misusing words that now have specific meaning in modern technology. Kidz theze daze.

As a totally unbiased observer... In that situation, and I can see it in this one, maybe he's just super passionate about his belief... If señor Ags made derogatory comments about someone who may have had opposing views, and I missed it, please allow me this moment to stand corrected... These stinkin' forums are so difficult to tell the tone behind someone's post it's crazy... And on a side note- Ags and I both work in a prison, so actions like what you did in your reply suggest you're advertising something... I, for one, am not interested in your 2 hole....

Ha,ha, I never thought of that! Prison work, eh? That explains a lot LOL! (My SIL recently retired after 25 years as an RN in one of the two max security Federal Prison Hospitals. She has stories). Anyway, respect.

/thread

That's cool, Man, Then the next time you act like a d*ck about an injured Bills player, calling him names on and on repeatedly in post after post, I assume we won't see any stuff about how you're being attacked for your opinion and people who don't like it should stop reading when really you're right all the time (hint: that's showing you care, and yes, complaining)? If you're gonna be a d*ck, just say your a d*ck and be proud, like 'Cog in that "mean tweets" video.

I just don't see the point in making this "board of sadness" a worse place than it is right now by conducting an insult campaign on a player. Any player. Crusading. Which is against the TOS. It sounds as though you really can make your case with facts, which overall leads to more interesting convo, so why not go there?

If you can find one post here from me where I'm "backing" Watkins or even "praising" him, please do so. You won't - typical "crusader" response to assert that the person calling you out is crusading in reverse, if I'm not a "Hater" I must be a "Fan Boy", nothing in between. Wrong. I have pointed out that Watkins appears to get open and doesn't appear to have a QB who can throw to him regularly (same is true of Bob Woods). That's on the QB more than praising Watkins. Watkins would have to be targeted more regularly to show us he is, or isn't, all that and a bag of chips as a WR.

Face time = face to face, as at tailgates. Sorry that use wasn't clear. I get corrected by my kid all the time for misusing words that now have specific meaning in modern technology. Kidz theze daze.

Ha,ha, I never thought of that! Prison work, eh? That explains a lot LOL! (My SIL recently retired after 25 years as an RN in one of the two max security Federal Prison Hospitals. She has stories). Anyway, respect.

Lol- we don't put the bandaids on... We tear them off...

great. I already acknowledged that. Who are you now?

greenmilemovie.jpg
your a dead actor?

I'll be honest, I put my phone down for a few minutes. I started to think about it. You really did start to make me nervous.

I'm kidding. You did not have your desired effect.

Edited by mrags

Sammy did not practice today.

I can see why he said his foot "feels great" and estimated that is somewhere between "95% and 100%"

Someone get me in a poker game with this guy.

He has plenty of money and can't bluff to save his ass.

:lol:

They're probably just holding him out of some practices so the foot is good for the games. Not a bad move, really.

haha. Your a prison guard, you get "respect"

I'm a prison guard I'm a Dick.

Gotta love it

Sorry, again me bad I should write more clearly. I most definitely include you in that "respect". My SIL worked with prison guards for 25 years as a nurse. Max security Federal prison, patients either Batshit crazy or just plain evil and vicious mean, or both. She retired after 25 years having one black eye, one time, that's it, and that guy got one swing and was down on the floor. How can I not respect them (and you, as one of them)?

That said, if you act like a d*ck here, I'll (respectfully) call you one!

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

oopps be careful rags, this is how my last encarnation got banned, i also hold this opinion, (since 2 years ago though)

glad to see its finally not just me,

you remember our SJ debate?

I think if you come back with a new screen name same IP address you get banned again though,

This is like the Leveon bell smoking a blunt video.

Sorry, again me bad I should write more clearly. I most definitely include you in that "respect". My SIL worked with prison guards for 25 years as a nurse. Max security Federal prison, patients either Batshit crazy or just plain evil and vicious mean, or both. She retired after 25 years having one black eye, one time, that's it, and that guy got one swing and was down on the floor. How can I not respect them (and you, as one of them)?

That said, if you act like a d*ck here, I'll (respectfully) call you one!

much respect to your SIL. Nurses have a tough job in prison. First of all the inmates never get to see women that much in person so when they do, they usually act like worse scum than they normally are. Here's a secret tho. Most of the ones that claim to be crazy really aren't. They are usually just evil and that makes them even more even because they act that way to play games with everyone. Working in a prison you learn to figure out who is evil, who is playing games, and who is just plain being an @$$hole because they want to.

oopps be careful rags, this is how my last encarnation got banned, i also hold this opinion, (since 2 years ago though)

glad to see its finally not just me,

you remember our SJ debate?

I don't remember what side of the fence you were in about Stevie but I'll say this, he was much better than Watkins is and numbers prove it.

I don't remember what side of the fence you were in about Stevie but I'll say this, he was much better than Watkins is and numbers prove it.

The only thing that typical WR numbers like receptions and yards show is that targets are the number one predictor of statistical productivity.

Most targets = most receptions, nearly 100% of the time.

Up until this season, Watkins has been a top-5 WR in both yards and TDs on a per-target basis.

His problem is not enough targets.

Edited by thebandit27

The only thing that typical WR numbers like receptions and yards show is that targets are the number one predictor of statistical productivity.

Most targets = most receptions, nearly 100% of the time.

Up until this season, Watkins has been a top-5 WR in both yards and TDs on a per-target basis.

His problem is not enough targets.

good WRs and open WRs usually warrant the ball being thrown to them. It also helps to be in the field and not being used as a decoy because you have a boo boo foot.