Garoppolo - Another Whaley miss

harv shitz

As Jimmy Garoppolo carves up the phins secondary, looking very Brady like in just a game and a quarter, it appears another great quarterback was missed.

I was on this board pleading with the Bills to pick this kid, but we didn't need him, we had E.J.

Good job, Doug, you and Buddy have put this team in the position its in, simply by passing by quality quarterbacks.

Neither of you two would know a quarterback prospect if he hit you in the nuts with a football!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Jimmy Garoppolo carves up the phins secondary, looking very Brady like in just a game and a quarter, it appears another great quarterback was missed.

I was on this board pleading with the Bills to pick this kid, but we didn't need him, we had E.J.

Good job, Doug, you and Buddy have put this team in the position its in, simply by passing by quality quarterbacks.

Neither of you two would know a quarterback prospect if he hit you in the nuts with a football!

I'm not that impressed yet. he is only 9 for10 in his passing game.

lol Garappolo is just another Patriots quarterback who looks great in Belichick's NE system but will suck everywhere else he goes. (Hoyer, Cassel, Mallett, Garappolo, etc.)

Too bad he likely wont go anywhere else and will end uo spanking whatever team Bills field for next 15 years

I doubt Garappolo would be great on our team. Belichick may not be loved around here, but he's one of the best coaches the NFL has seen. He sets up his QBs to win. We don't.

It's apparent the Pats ahave a great offensive system and coaches running it. They have also run it for 14 years, so they have the perfect parts to run it. Makes it easier on a QB if everything else is working, a la Frank Reich with the Bills O. So it's unlikely Garrappolo would be doing this somewhere else. Doesn't mean he's not a good QB, but it wouldn't be looking like this.

Does the same thing apply for the other GM's who passed on him? Minnesota? Jacksonville? Oakland? Titans?