Record prediction after 2 games

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge game this week. We have some decent momentum going and could possibly be 5-2 when playing the Pats for the 2nd time on 10/30 if we get past the Rams. I said before the season started that the biggest game of the year for us would be that 10/30 game against the Pats in our house. If we run the table until that 2nd meeting and are playing a Pats team that is possibly 6-1 with Marsha back at the helm could be the biggest game since Bledsoe vs. Steelers.

4-12, maybe 5-11. The Dolphins are the only question marks. We will beat Cleveland, SanFran, and LA. I say a split with the Dolphins and hopefully beat the Jags.

If the team knows the season is over, I wonder if Sammy to the IR happens to save him for next year and other cap saving moves.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. Again....

I don't know...the Rams are looking pretty good. Their defense is awesome...

This thread is so much funnier to go through now. It's amazing how over the top some people are.

Dude! I went thru this last night on my PS3, cudnt comment but the satisfaction was through the roof, one of the brehs called it! He called us beating the Cards AND the Pats to go 2-2. I gotta find him to throw em props

It should be pinned. According to some, we've hit our win total for the year already....

Look closely and you'll see we have achieved the impossible and exceeded our annual total according to some. I am not shocked to be 2-2, but Im pretty amazed at exactly how we got here. I'd be 0-4 on picks so far....

4-12, maybe 5-11. The Dolphins are the only question marks. We will beat Cleveland, SanFran, and LA. I say a split with the Dolphins and hopefully beat the Jags.

If the team knows the season is over, I wonder if Sammy to the IR happens to save him for next year and other cap saving moves.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. Again....

:lol: