Record prediction after 2 games

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this team will suck till the half way mark and then in typical fashion find a way to win enough games to ensure we don't get a high enough draft pick to make a difference at QB

I'm thinking 6-10

I went and looked at my season prediction and determined I was dyslexic. I had them at 13-3 with loses to the Seahawks, Bengals and Steelers. Since I had it all backwards it will be 3-13 with wins against the Seahawks, Bengals and Steelers. Rex i fired prior to the Seahawks game.

Can't decide if I need Prozac or an intervention.

Beer.

2-14 at best

Wins again MIA and CLE

That's unrealistic. This team is not good. But this team isn't Kay Stephenson bad. I don't see Rex Ryan trying to reduce turnovers by changing the helmet color.

2-14 at best

Wins again MIA and CLE

Percentage wise in the win column, I have a strong suspicion you will be proven hugely wrong. And I hope you are. Maybe not, but that is a tad bit pessimistic. It never plays out that way and the Bills always end up winning games they aren't expected to win.

I could even see the Bills being looked past on Sunday ...

Yes, I'm reluctant to take AZ in the survivor pool this week but there are not many good options.

They will absolutely have their one big, unexpected win at some point. Happens every year.

Edited by KD in CA

Baltimore-L

NY Jets-L

Arizona- this game will be pivotal to see if the new Bills OC will get the run game going. If so, it still might not be enough!

@ New England- Garoppolo should be back for this game and most rankings have the Pats winning it all this year

@ LA Rams- Just beat Seattle so no longer a pushover

San Fran

@ Miami

New England

@ Seattle

BYE

@Cincy

Jacksonville

@ Oakland

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Miami

@ NY Jets

Should things keep going like the first two games I see the 2016 Buffalo Bills as fighting for the first overall pick in the draft this year.

Congrats, your apocalyptic fantasies are coming true through the 1st 2 games of the season, you must have one hell of a failure boner!!! How unfortunate we have 14 more to play...

Me, I think we turn this thing around. I'm saying 9-7, sneaking into the playoffs!!! If I'm wrong, we'll get back on the ship again next year. If I'm right, you turkeys can bask in the Bill's respective glory, and secretly be ashamed of your cowardice for taking the easy way out.

I take my 9-7 back, I say 11-5 now. Anyone care to recalculate?