Must win?

Dragonborn10

As best I can tell from my search, the odds of making the playoffs after an 0-2 start are around 7%. That is for all games/teams. What are the odds if the two losses are conference, division, and possible playoff tie-breaker losses? Has to be less than 5%.

They just can not lose a home division game and have any realistic hope. They must win this game.

As best I can tell from my search, the odds of making the playoffs after an 0-2 start are around 7%. That is for all games/teams. What are the odds if the two losses are conference, division, and possible playoff tie-breaker losses? Has to be less than 5%.

They just can not lose a home division game and have any realistic hope. They must win this game.

They suck, and aren't going anywhere, regardless of this game's outcome. But if we are lucky, they will lose, and Pegula will roll either Ryan's or Roman's head. Their incompetence is obvious.

Let's move forward as soon as possible.

Edited by HoF Watkins

If the team that showed up vs Balt last week shows up Thurs it's all over anyhow. It will confirm that it wasn't a fluke or an off day. Too tough of a schedule to start 0-2 and 0-1 in the division. It's as much of a must win as a week 2 game can be

The Baltimore game could've been a hilarious coincidence of TT just having a poor game, poor game planning, shaky OL after the Cordy injury, limited pre-season snaps and just being simply unprepared and outcoached.

It might not be the norm for the season. I'm expecting a much better showing against NY. Watching the post game interviews I've never seen the interviewees so deflated, even after previous big losses, It was like the media were interviewing Tom Brady's footballs.

They know how the fans feel about that performance, look for them to make amends.

Bills 13 NY Jets 7.

The Baltimore game could've been a hilarious coincidence of TT just having a poor game, poor game planning, shaky OL after the Cordy injury, limited pre-season snaps and just being simply unprepared and outcoached.

It might not be the norm for the season. I'm expecting a much better showing against NY. Watching the post game interviews I've never seen the interviewees so deflated, even after previous big losses, It was like the media were interviewing Tom Brady's footballs.

They know how the fans feel about that performance, look for them to make amends.

Bills 13 NY Jets 7.

Nevermind the horrid game from our most important player, poor game planning, bad OL play, being totally unprepared to play a regular season game, and completely out coached to boot.

It was a fluke!

:lol:

Mike and Mike said 12% odds of making playoffs at 0-2 but didn't break it down with conference/division so 7% could be right. Either way, it's nausea-Inducing. It's like CFB at this point with a must-win game in September.

Hey you guys wanted a home playoff game, you got it!

:sick:

Edited by YoloinOhio

It won't change anyone's opinion of the team whether they win or lose but yes it is a must win in terms of playoffs.

Are you sure about that? That may be true if you're talking about the national media. However, I'm sure if they play a great game plenty of the posters here will go after all the "negative" people who will be quick to point out that a victory doesn't mean the playoffs are now in sight.

Mike and Mike said 12% odds of making playoffs at 0-2 but didn't break it down with conference/division so 7% could be right. Either way, it's nausea-Inducing. It's like CFB at this point with a must-win game in September.

Hey you guys wanted a home playoff game, you got it!

:sick:

ENagATV1Gr9eg.gif