Watkins: injured or just trying to leave the Bills?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He's going to be on the field. He's going to play. He's probably going to be targeted an awful lot," Schefter said. "But he is not 100 percent after undergoing offseason foot surgery. In fact, about a week or so ago, that foot got tired on him during practice." Even though he will play Sunday, it is reasonable to think Watkins could be limited, and there continue to be concerns about his ability to stay healthy all season.

Is it me or is Sam Watkins in Marquise's category. Sammy is Injured all the time.

Need to stop drafting or picking up losers. Their names give it away.

Sammy, Stevie, CJ, EJ.

U don't see Fred Jackson or Jim Kelly being called Freddie and Jimmy. There is a point in a boy's life when he becomes a man. Unfortunately for the Bills,they are boys playing amongst men.

Is it me or is Sam Watkins in Marquise's category. Sammy is Injured all the time.

Need to stop drafting or picking up losers. Their names give it away.

Sammy, Stevie, CJ, EJ.

U don't see Fred Jackson or Jim Kelly being called Freddie and Jimmy. There is a point in a boy's life when he becomes a man. Unfortunately for the Bills,they are boys playing amongst men.

It's definitely you.

It's definitely you.

We'll see I guess. If Sammy misses time due to injury, again, or plays, but at a reduced level, at some point we need to accept the reality that he isn't going to be elite in the sense that he has to be planned around. I mean he's better than most bills 1st round picks, but that bar is pretty low

We'll see I guess. If Sammy misses time due to injury, again, or plays, but at a reduced level, at some point we need to accept the reality that he isn't going to be elite in the sense that he has to be planned around. I mean he's better than most bills 1st round picks, but that bar is pretty low

If If If. Sammy has started his career as one of the best and when utilized properly, there is no defense he cannot excel against. The guy asked if Sammy was in the same category as Goodwin. That's not something that can be even pondered with any serious contemplation given the few number of games missed and the production to date by Watkins.

If If If. Sammy has started his career as one of the best and when utilized properly, there is no defense he cannot excel against. The guy asked if Sammy was in the same category as Goodwin. That's not something that can be even pondered with any serious contemplation given the few number of games missed and the production to date by Watkins.

I mean, do you think you're being clever by point 'if' out? It's ALL if. IF sammy's foot doesn't get better, his career will be cut short, and our #1 will be Robert Woods. How about that, I can do that too

I mean, do you think you're being clever by point 'if' out? It's ALL if. IF sammy's foot doesn't get better, his career will be cut short, and our #1 will be Robert Woods. How about that, I can do that too

Stop being a BBFS fatalist. Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Julian Edelman and others have had foot issues that have been corrected by surgery. They all continue to pay at a high level.

@MMehtaNYDN

Sources: Bills star WR Sammy Watkins could be shut down for several weeks, if not longer, with foot issue. Story: https://t.co/QzsZJlRgnv

Stop being a BBFS fatalist. Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Julian Edelman and others have had foot issues that have been corrected by surgery. They all continue to pay at a high level.

@MMehtaNYDN

Sources: Bills star WR Sammy Watkins could be shut down for several weeks, if not longer, with foot issue. Story: https://t.co/QzsZJlRgnv

There's a treatment for that!

post-21553-Alec-Baldwin-pouring-infinite