Worst game for the QB? EJ vs Jags or Tyrod vs Ravens

Protocal69

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As bad as EJ played during the 5 mins streak during the game I would rather take his performance over what I saw from Tyrod today

Today's game reminded me of when the Bills played the Titans and Tyrod pulled off a miracle run to win. The miracle run did not come today

In that game, EJ did have the lead when he left the field

I honestly think EJ's worse game was the bucs game. it was even worse than the jags. At least with the jags game we had a chance to win later on

I,was at that Bucs game and you have to go back a couple of decades ( games vs. the browns excluded)

To see an entire TEAM effort that bad. But yea the Bucs game was worse than the jags game for EJ.

That's why I started the thread. Not for losers talk. It's been a long time since I felt a 3 pt lead was insurmountable. Today that's how I felt.

I felt like that a few games last year too. I just feel that he is too conservative. And honestly like they said on the radio. Tyrod had sammy deep a few times but decided to check down... by not even threatening the deep ball he made McCoy's job harder.

To be fair to EJ, if he was given the same leeway as TT, the Jax description would be more like this. "Despite the worse 5 minutes a QB could have ever had, he came back and led the Bills into the lead. He really is a baller. Kept his confidence throughout and did not fold. If the defense held, he would have had the win."

Of course, he is not TT. So it reads more like, "EJ sucks and cost the Bills the entire season."

Perception is reality.

You were able to type that without being crushed by its ironic heft falling over on you?

Bravo...

Again, until they give Tyrod carte blanche to go out and air it 30+ times a game, we will never know what we truly have. I'm watching Dak Prescott get more chances than Tyrod. At least last year EJ got to throw it 30+ in each of his games.

So you want to see Lesean have 20 receptions in the game... look. I dont care what they call. If you have sammy screaming down field and you check it down thats not remedied by throwing 30 times... throwing the ball high, OR, as people loved to say EJ put the ball where the receiver had no chance to make a play after catch. How many high balls... adjustments did we see today.

So you want to see Lesean have 20 receptions in the game... look. I dont care what they call. If you have sammy screaming down field and you check it down thats not remedied by throwing 30 times... throwing the ball high, OR, as people loved to say EJ put the ball where the receiver had no chance to make a play after catch. How many high balls... adjustments did we see today.

To put it bluntly, " INACCURATE"

What kind of wings... and AFTER THE GAME?!?!

Anchor bar suicide. Yes after the game because I am not missing football to cook for people. Had plenty of food ready for the game, but cooking wings for a bunch of people takes time and they are worth waiting for!

Two different kinds of terrible. I'm not sure you can directly compare them, except in the abstract.

EJ was terrible in a burst. Wholely terrible in a Biblical fashion, but his terrible was isolated. It was a block of concentrate orange juice.

Tyrod was far less terrible than EJ was over that 5 minute period, but he was terrible over a full 60 minutes with zero redemption, never giving his team a chance to win. He was a festering infection.

I'm going for 27 whiskeys and a good cry now.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker