Oline is complete garbage

Big Blitz

You can blame TT all you want...and he certainly shares the blame. But I'm sorry, you can't win with an oline like this. Just can't.

Whaley has done a good job overall--but does he even know how to scout oline? He wasn't even in charge when we got Glenn which makes his track record in the trenches a total failure.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the 2nd offseason Whaley has ignored our oline

He refuses to find a new RT and RG. Also Wood is below average as center

Doesn't matter now though. If we have a bad season Whaley most likely going to be done

2nd offseason he's ignored the OL? Didn't he bring in Incognito last year? The same year he drafted Miller with a 3rd round pick? I'm not going to say they performed well as a unit today, but to say he's "ignored" it is flat out wrong.

And the thing is Kujo still exceeded my expectations. Outside of like 2 plays I thought he held up well.

Yea he was decent in spot duty, what you would expect. The middle of the line wasn't any better, Wood got blown up a couple times. McCoy missed some blocks.

It was bad all around.

Kujo is not as good in the run game but he was as good as you can ask for from a third tackle. Outside of that I don't get how bad they were. What happened to that whole importance of continuity thing?

Edited by Big C

Part of the problem are these really slow developing routes. Even on plays that gain 10-11 yards they have Sammy running 18 yards down field and making a hard cut back to the ball before TT hits him. Either the ball needs to be there the moment Sammy makes his cut or they need to be doing quicker slants or outs so Taylor is not sitting back there just holding the ball.

Kujo is not as good in the run game but he was as good as you can ask for from a third tackle. Outside of that I don't get how bad they were. What happened to that whole importance of continuity thing?

That Ravens interior DL is nasty. I'll take my hat off to them, they're better than I gave them credit for.

Bills weren't good but Williams/Jernigan were fabulous.

Part of the problem are these really slow developing routes. Even on plays that gain 10-11 yards they have Sammy running 18 yards down field and making a hard cut back to the ball before TT hits him. Either the ball needs to be there the moment Sammy makes his cut or they need to be doing quicker slants or outs so Taylor is not sitting back there just holding the ball.

Agreed. TT was slow on his reads as well today. It seems like playing against his old team really got to him today as well.

This is the 2nd offseason Whaley has ignored our oline

huh? i keep hearing that whaley has assembled the most impressive roster in decades. sure, it hasn't translated into wins but you can't argue that the bills are the among the most talent laden teams.

Agreed. TT was slow on his reads as well today. It seems like playing against his old team really got to him today as well.

I saw too much of that.

But there was a lot of pressure up the middle unaccounted for. I was disappointed in Richie and Wood

That Ravens interior DL is nasty. I'll take my hat off to them, they're better than I gave them credit for.

Bills weren't good but Williams/Jernigan were fabulous.

CoverOne did a thing on Williams. i became worried after watching that.

Ravens looked like the Ravens of years ago of defense.

and Tyrod looked like he had the jitters

How does @#^! NE rebuild an effective O line every year and we can't?

Glenn went out with an ankle and Richie sat most of preseason

Good franchise vs. **** franchise

no this is wrong. Brady needs no protection. he releases the ball very quickly. Tyrod? not so much