Tyrod Taylor to Bills' Fans: "We're Ready"

26CornerBlitz

Right. But something like "If I got the opportunity in Buffalo and it didn't work out despite my best efforts..." would have expressed it much better. 'Didn't do anything with it' has a very negative connotation IMO

Understood. He is a quiet guy. Maybe he will develop his skills. and express himself better #OVERTHEMIDDLE

You know what I respect the most about that? Tyrod came in last season and led by example, playing when he had minor injuries, not complaining, and always maintaining a positive attitude regardless of our teams/coaching suckitude. Real leaders lead by example and he really stamped his name on the starting QB title.

He certainly made an impression on the players and FO !

Feels real to me.

Glad we have him. Brings some of the heartfelt passion for our Team back.

I am fine being excited and emotionally attached to the Bills these days. warts and all

Like i have mentioned on occasion. i really distanced myself from this team for years. Now i am back and feel good about it.

Taylor just reinforces that feeling as he exemplifies/ inspires my personal attitude in life. if this is some marketing ploy by Brandon and Co. And it is of course to some degree.

it works on me

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. But something like "If I got the opportunity in Buffalo and it didn't work out despite my best efforts..." would have expressed it much better. 'Didn't do anything with it' has a very negative connotation IMO

Really? Sharing a well thought out, classy and inspirational biography presented to us by our pro teams' QB -and you're hung up on 2 words? Yeesh!

It's evident every one But you understood it -AND appreciated it.

Can't envision Kemp, Fergy or Jimbo ever doing anything like this. I think it's Great!

This is character. You cant teach character.

I agree with this totally!

Thanks Tyrod.... After reading this I am going to suit up Sunday in my Zumba pants, and my son's old Bills replica helmet and crush someone....anyone...even if the wife crosses my path she is getting drilled! LOL (have fun with that last statement boys)......But in all seriousness I believe Tyrod has never been more ready for anything! Lets get a W so we can blow up Ralph WIL....(damnit I said I wasnt going to do that anymore) New Era Field come Thursday! 500 mile drive from Chicago to Orchard Park is a ton better 1-0!

Edited by benbillsfan

I agree with this totally!

Thanks Tyrod.... After reading this I am going to suit up Sunday in my Zumba pants, and my son's old Bills replica helmet and crush someone....anyone...even if the wife crosses my path she is getting drilled! LOL (have fun with that last statement boys)......But in all seriousness I believe Tyrod has never been more ready for anything! Lets get a W so we can blow up Ralph WIL....(damnit I said I wasnt going to do that anymore) New Era Field come Thursday! 500 mile drive from Chicago to Orchard Park is a ton better 1-0!

:thumbsup:

This kid is special. I stated the obvious earlier. As Tyrod goes so does the Bills season. I personally think he will lead this team to the playoffs THIS season as long as the D doesn't monumentally flop. This offense has the weapons but it starts with Number 5.

Or maybe you could post whatever the topic is about rather than your obsession of other fans attitudes. Just an idea.

Well actually I was mocking the "experts" with that comment, not other fans. (Well maybe one or two.)

Sorry it irked you. I thought it was legitimate commentary when 98% of whatever declare your team to be crap, and you have a QB who has been steadfast in his journey to success. How can you say some of the things that are being said by so-called experts when you have a QB of this character? It's because the experts really know little of the Bills outside of the negative headlines.

Frankly, I prefer to be overlooked.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I don't pretend to have prognosticated his ascent to starting QB the moment he set foot in Pittsford last year, but from everything I heard about him from friends who are Hokie and Ravens fans from the get-go, I've been rooting for him.

Game on.

This kid is special. I stated the obvious earlier. As Tyrod goes so does the Bills season. I personally think he will lead this team to the playoffs THIS season as long as the D doesn't monumentally flop. This offense has the weapons but it starts with Number 5.

I think it goes beyond the season Beef. This guy might be the future for us. And if so lets hope the line keeps him healthy wealthy and wise.

But your point about the Defense is well considered. I do expect a significant turn about from last year. Even if no great shakes, still more than serviceable and at times, very enjoyable

I don't pretend to have prognosticated his ascent to starting QB the moment he set foot in Pittsford last year, but from everything I heard about him from friends who are Hokie and Ravens fans from the get-go, I've been rooting for him.

Game on.

Game on

let it happen Captain

I think it goes beyond the season Beef. This guy might be the future for us. And if so lets hope the line keeps him healthy wealthy and wise.

But your point about the Defense is well considered. I do expect a significant turn about from last year. Even if no great shakes, still more than serviceable and at times, very enjoyable

Game on

let it happen Captain

Aces, bro.

GAME ON.