What is the biggest question mark going into Game One

ganesh

I quickly looked up how the Ravens performed against mobile QBs last season. The QBs on their schedule that I could consider legit threats to run were Kaepernick, Tannehill, Wilson and Alex Smith. They lost all 4. Just found that interesting.

Was their defense healthy in any of them? Like, the bigger pieces? I thought I recalled several being injured

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the team, as a whole, and the defense in particular, responds after the almost inevitable time in the game when things are not going right, penalties negate good plays, the opposition puts up points on consecutive drives, turnovers kill momentum, etc. Is this a team that pulls together and finds a way to win or who continually shoot themselves in the foot.

Biggest concern for me is if our starters are in football shape and in synch with each other. I can't recall last time so many starters either didn't play in pre-season or had only a few snaps. I understand being healthy going into game 1 is important but hope we're not rusty and/or fade late in the game due to lack of any live snaps.

Biggest concern for me is if our starters are in football shape and in synch with each other. I can't recall last time so many starters either didn't play in pre-season or had only a few snaps. I understand being healthy going into game 1 is important but hope we're not rusty and/or fade late in the game due to lack of any live snaps.

Harbaugh actually wants to get rid of preseason games altogether. Edited by YoloinOhio

:lol:

WR -- Watkins/Woods = starting weak

TE -- Clay = starting weak

Fans never cease to amaze me...

I think you may have misread him. His first sentence was "voids and lack of depth". Then he said "startling" not "starting".

I think everyone acknowledges Watkins & Woods as a good 1-2 punch and Clay as a high-quality TE starter, the question is what's behind them?

My biggest concern is lack of game time and whether everyone is in "football shape" and ready for the speed of the NFL game. Rex avoided some amount of the injury bug by resting starters more than many teams do. But will that cost us?

Edited by Hopeful

I think you may have misread him. His first sentence was "voids and lack of depth". Then he said "startling" not "starting".

I think everyone acknowledges Watkins & Woods as a good 1-2 punch and Clay as a high-quality TE starter, the question is what's behind them?

My biggest concern is lack of game time and whether everyone is in "football shape" and ready for the speed of the NFL game. Rex avoided some amount of the injury bug by resting starters more than many teams do. But will that cost us?

Yeah, I guess I did misread. My bad.

For me, the biggest question mark in this game is which team gets over the adrenaline rush first. Both teams will be ridiculously pumped -- first game of the season, return to action for some injured players, etc. That extra energy isn't necessarily a good thing early on. I would like to see "controlled aggression" from the Bills. They have the more talented team overall.

Biggest question mark for game 1 is how the Dline will play without Dareus, Lawson, released Lawson, and the defense in general

Biggest question mark for the season is CAN THE BILLS STRING TOGETHER MORE THAN 2 consecutive WINS?

If we want the WC spot, we need to be able to go on 3-5 game winning streaks, something we didnt do last season

My biggest question is "Just how bad are the Bills going to beat Baltimore?"

Biggest question mark for game 1 is how the Dline will play without Dareus, Lawson, released Lawson, and the defense in general

Biggest question mark for the season is CAN THE BILLS STRING TOGETHER MORE THAN 2 consecutive WINS?

If we want the WC spot, we need to be able to go on 3-5 game winning streaks, something we didnt do last season

Lawson? Hahahaha