seantrel Henderson facing 4 game suspension

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be the steroids, my guess. Common for treating the inflammation for Crohns.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it was marijuana.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Bills OT Seantrel Henderson tested positive for marijuana, source said, which can be used to help deal with pain for his Crohn's disease.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

well, i did worry about this a bit even though things had been quiet. i mentioned over the summer that he was still a risk not just medically but behavior and got some flack about him being fully reformed.

it can be dicey when guys have extensive history, and just because they have brief periods without public incident -- you just dont know what to expect as an outsider (like we all are). between his behavior (already slid nearly out of the draft) and now health.... im not sure how long his leash is at this point. he better hope that the extra month to add weight/strength is a blessing and come back at 110%

It'll be the steroids, my guess. Common for treating the inflammation for Crohns.

if its for not disclosing his medical treatments, its pretty stupid on his part.

given his history with self medication, id venture its very possibly (probably) smoking again.

This is related to the meds he was taking for treating Crohn's.....certainly the league will understand this and give him a pass. If not, the league is truly FUBAR when it comes to substance abuse policies.

if hes not disclosing his medications, its his own fault....

He should have checked with the NFL before taking the drugs

Still BS though if they suspend him for taking something that was prescribed to him for an uncurable disease

CBF

Maybe there's reports I haven't seen, but I haven't read anything that says it was prescribed, just "relating to the treatment". That could just as easily mean self medicating as it does prescribed.