A look at Aaron Williams and the concussion protocol

"AW's inability to be cleared is not the result of watching TV or his iPad. He's damaged goods and someone should properly and honestly counsel this guy about retiring while he's functional."

You apparently know what he's doing (or not doing), know more about his health status than the team physicians, and know what counsel he has or has not received.

Baloney.

It doesn't matter what he is doing, really. That's all I am saying.

He knows his health status better than any doctor (or you or me) looking at him and asking him standard questions.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills' safety Aaron Williams asked if he fears cumulative health effect of last season's neck injury and his concussion during trading camp. "Honestly, it probably does have an effect in the future," Williams said. "But am I thinking about it? No. I can't think about it, because if I think about it, it's going to happen."

Aaron Williams Talks Injuries and His Future (0:26)

@WGR550

A. Williams- Couldn't tell you what happened during hit, more concerned about neck than head that was ringing

Note: Ed Reed studied AW23's game in the off season and gave him a lot of advice on how to play much smarter.

That's what you want. A Hall of Famer teaching a younger guy the ropes.

Agreed on all points. He should get out while his labrum and spleen are still intact.

The spleen cannot be considered lightly.

I think you are again on point here.

Thanks for reminding us all about labrums. I might never play the Violin again.

I have to say i am delighted it has nothing to do with the neck injury, and that he is cleared to play is good news !

But i still might look away when he comes up to make that solo tackle.

Please Ed Reed, make sure he form tackles or uses his shoulder !!!

I have to say i am delighted it has nothing to do with the neck injury, and that he is cleared to play is good news !

But i still might look away when he comes up to make that solo tackle.

Please Ed Reed, make sure he form tackles or uses his shoulder !!!

What do they call that style.... Seattle Seahawks tackling, shoulder/grab/roll.... Is that a thing?