Justin Hunter???

JTO

Actually,

Hunter was the 34th pick in the 2013 draft after ex-GM Ruston Webster executed a trade up with the 49ers to nab him. He showed some early-career promise in 2013 and 2014, catching 46 balls for 852 yards (18.52 YPR) and seven touchdowns, but the wheels came falling off when he got hurt at the end of the 2014 season and failed to take hold of a starting job in 2015. Hunter has an intriguing blend of size and speed at 6'4/203, but he's yet to seem to get "it." It wouldn't be a shock to see another team claim him off waivers based on perceived upside.

Right. Ruston Webster was with the Titans, and made a trade with the 49ers. He was not the GM FOR the 49ers. Justin Hunter played for the Titans. He was never with SF or Roman.

Don't be surprised if the bills make a run st 6'4" Justin Hunter. Played for Roman in San Fran.

Negative. Titans 2nd round waived Sept., picked up by Phins and just waived by them

From Wiki, this may be relevant to both waivings: "On July 20, 2015, Hunter turned himself into Virginia Beach police following a large bar fight which occurred on July 3 in Virginia Beach. He was arrested and held without bond."

Phins may have got the word Uncle Roger's about to drop the hammer

Negative. Titans 2nd round waived Sept., picked up by Phins and just waived by them

From Wiki, this may be relevant to both waivings: "On July 20, 2015, Hunter turned himself into Virginia Beach police following a large bar fight which occurred on July 3 in Virginia Beach. He was arrested and held without bond."

Phins may have got the word Uncle Roger's about to drop the hammer

He was waived from Phins becauae the needed the roster spot in a depleated Roster LBer and TE etc. Also Parker Healthy so Hunter was on bench as their big target.

Put the claim in see what happens

I'm trying to think of when a tall receiver fell so far out of favor and redeemed himself. I can't think of one. Anyone else?

How about Moss with Raiders?

I would put a young Justin Hunter a WR with size on this team and see if the light comes on.

Who gets cut. Useless Reggie Bush